Moving ~ Chapter 1

I was packing my luggage. Even I don't want to leave but I have to. Because my mom married to man who was really rich. My mom married to him because they love each other. Not for money. She said he really kind and caring person. But I still can't accept him to become my stepfather. It takes time to me accept him. I stand and take my luggage, walk to the door wanted to leave my room. I look at my room for the last time before I leave.

I can't believe it. I leave this house. This house has a memories about dad and me. He the one who buy this house for us. But... he not here anymore. And mom and I had to leave. I really don't want to leave.

"Yuna!"

My mom is calling me from downstairs. I locked the room behind me and I walk downstairs. I saw her standing in front of front door and look at me. When I near with her, she take car key.

"Yuna, are you okay?"

She look at me with a worried eyes. She knows that I sad to leave this house.

"Yeah, I okay mom. Don't worry..."

She still look at me with a worried eyes. I step out from the house and take my luggage along with me. Mom locked the house door and walk toward to the car and entered. I put my luggage in the car boot. And I entered the passenger seat.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah..."

Mom start the enjine and drive. I look at window and see our house become farder and farder. My heart become broken into pieces. But I can't healing it. After dad death, I lose my trust toward people and don't talk to people. I crying in my room alone without knowing mom. I being alone at the school and doesn't have a friend. Since a kid, I always being alone, cold towards people and doesn't talk to them except teachers. When I was enter high school, everyone calls me 'Ice Princess' because I cold to them. But I deny it. I let them to call me that nickname. I never been bullied because they scared at me. I never wanted a friend. I want to be alone. My parents want to change me, but fail. But they still happy because I still their daughter. I wish I can turn back time to save dad. He's my everything to me.

************************************

We arrived my 'stepfather' house. His house is mansion. I can't believe it he is really rich. We hop out from the car and takes our luggage.

"Okay, we arrived. Yuna, take care of your attitude. Even you quiet. Okay?"

"Okay, mom. But I still keep my mouth shut..."

She sigh. "Don't worry, they really kind. Come on."

We standing in front of the mansion. My mom press the button (bell). Suddenly the door open, it Mr.Kim (stepfather) who has a happy face on it.

"Your here!"

He pull mom into hug. Mom hug him back.

Why they hugging each other in front of me? I don't like it. It reminds me of dad.

They pull away from the hug. He look at me with wide eyes.

It he not saw me earlier? I hate my life.

"Yuna, welcome to our house!"