Awkward - Chapter 15

I turn off Minji phone and put inside the drawer. I lay my back on the bed and put my right arm on my forehead, tired.

There's a lot that I need to know.
And there's a lot that they need to tell me.

I sigh. I'm not finish yet to investigate the phone yet. But now I feel my mind gonna explode. So, I want to take a break for while. I'm still on confusion mode.

I should take a nap first and wake up with fresh mind.

[5 Hours Ago]

I sit up on my bed and look at the time.

6:30 PM

That's fast. I walk to make up table and fix my hair. Then I go to the bathroom, and wash my face and dry.

I close the door behind me after I done. I walk downstair only be greet by Hoseok.

"Oh, Yuna ah. Let's go to dining room together!" He say with his angel smile.

I nod. "Sure!" We walk together until reach to diningroom. Everyone already there as well Jin.

Shit.
I almost forgot about earlier.

I take a seat between Jungkook and Taehyung. And I can't believe it that Jin is sit across of me.

"Let's eat, shall we?" Namjoon say. I pray silently and start eat the dinner. I don't ever give Jin a glare during the dinner. But I can feel his eyes are on me. I try my best to not look at his eyes.

Then a chopsticks suddenly in front me, Taehyung put meat into my bowl of rice. I look at him who just gives me sweet smile.

"Thanks." I whisper to him. He nods and continue enjoy his dinner.

Before I can take a bite of rice, Jungkook call me. "Noona, noona. Here taste this" He put the dumplings into my bowl. Then he give me thump up. "It's delicious, trust me."

I just smile and take a bite of it. And it surprise me. It really good! No, I mean is EXTREMELY good! "This dumpling is really delicious!" Who makes these?

"Right? It's Jin hyung make those!" Jungkook claims.

W-wait?
Jin who the one makes those?

I try to look at him who just got flush at the comment. He just low his head continue eating, with pink tint on his cheeks.

It obvious that he can cook besides them.

Before I can tear my eyes off him, he lift his head up to take a look at me. I quickly low my head and eating like I don't even stare at him at all.

Every times I look at him, the scene earlier always poop out from my mind. And I can't help it. I wish I can vanish from this world too embarrassing for me.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I wink at Jin hyung who still have pinky-pinky on his cheeks. Then hyung mouth 'That's not helping at all'

'Relax. Just wait and see.' I mouth at him back to know that I help him. About what happened earlier.

[5 Hours Earlier]

I walk through the hall way and suddenly I heard Taehyung voices from Jin hyung's room.

"Errr, hyung did you argued with Yuna or something?" I heard Taehyung voice from Jin hyung room. I push my ear to listen clearly.

"N-no! What would I? By the way, why are you here? Do you need something?"

"Ah! Can I borrow your headphone? I lost mine. Hehe" Tck, tck. This hyung. I stand up straight and twist the door knob, come inside Jin hyung's room.