Bad Dream ~ Chapter 4

"So baby come lift me up. And maybe I let you on it. A little bit dangerous. But baby that I want it. A little less conversation and a little more touch my body. Cause I so into you, into you, into you."

I woke up cause my alarm wake me. I take my phone and turn off alarm. I look at the time is 5:30.

It 5:30. Still early. But I had go to school today.

I jump off from the bed and take my towel then I go into the bathroom.After I done shower,I get out from the bathroom. I go toward to the closet and open it. I see the pair of unfamiliar clothe. I take it out. Oh, it uniform. I look at name tag is 'Kim Yuna'.

Wait what?! Kim Yuna? Oh, that right. My stepfather is Kim. I miss my my old name already.

I sigh. I close my closet and wear the my new school uniform. I look at the mirror. It not bad. I glad the skirt not too short. I don't like wear the skirt because I don't like show my leg to people. But I don't care anywhere cause I wear long stocking.

I grab my bag and close the door behind me. As I close the door, I hear the door close beside me. I look at beside me. It Jin. I look at him wearing the uniform.

Not bad... Ehh, w-what!? At least I didn't say handsome.

He realize that I was staring at him. I snap it out and look away immediately. He left a chuckles.

"I handsome right?"

W-what? Did he out of mind.

I look at him. I look at him from toe and head.

"Mmm,nope."

I walk away from him and walk to downstairs.

"Wait for meee!"

We together walk downstairs in silent. Then Jin broke it.

"So, are you nervous?"

I look at him with question face.

"Why would I?"

"Because today is your first day school ."

I stop and look down. Jin realizes it and look at me.

I never feel nervous of the school. Never. I just feel empty.

I let a sigh and take a step.

"I never feel nervous."

"Oh...okay then."

Since I was kid, I never feel happy, sad, angry and guilty.............. in front of everyone. I just show my emotion in inside. My old classmate always say that I never had a heart. They always say "You don't have a heart." "You not human." "You are loser." "Why don't you kill yourself. Everyone doesn't want you live."  Their word give me broken. But every times they says to me, I never show them my emotion. But I hurt in inside. Everyday I back from my school, I lock myself in the room and cry. I don't know why it has to be me. I don't deserve it. 

"Yuna."

I was snap in reality and search owner of the voice. I look beside me. It Jin. Who was staring me.

"Are you okay?"

I look down and continue walk downstairs. "I- I okay. Don't worry..."

I can feel that he has a lot question to ask me but he gave up.

"Yuna, did you bring your phone?"

Actually I really don't want to bring my phone... But I had to. Because my mom told me to...