I Want To Know ~ Chapter 12

After we had a dinner, we watching the drama call 'My Shy Boss'. Then the drama end, we return our room. I change myself into pajama. I sit on my bed, thinking the note and picture I got earlier.

Minji?

Who is she?
Are she close to them?
Jimin?
I remember Jimin's phone wallpaper that day.
I wonder who is she.
And what her relationship to them.

I want to know.

I stand up and walk around my room to find something useful or I might say 'information.'

After 20 minutes, I still don't find anyting useful. Damn. I flop back on my bed, I really tired searching my whole room. I staring on the ceiling, thinking where the spot I didn't search yet.

....

....

....

!!!

I quickly sit on my bed and hop off. I kneel down beside my bed. I slowly lean down to look down my bed. There a box under the bed. My right hand trying to reach the box while my others hand trying to support my body.

Got it.

It normal size box and it yellow color. I open slowly the box. There's a pictures, necklace, phone, and others things. I take out the pictures. My eyes widened as I saw the pictures. She...in the pictures with them. My stepbrothers. Then there's a pictures she with one of them. But mostly she with Jimin. I flip the picture around.

You are my cutie mochi!
I love you!

-Jimin&Minji

Are they really close? I put the pictured down. I take the necklace and examine it. It have a name on it.

Minji♥

I put down the necklace. I take the phone. Why there a phone here? I try to turn on the phone but fail. Maybe there's no battery. I stand up and walk toward the nightstand. I put the charger the phone.

1%

Now I just have to wait until the phone battery full. I sit back and look again at the book. As I searching for something. My hand touch something soft. I look over and take out.

The diary.

And have a name on it.

Kim Min Ji 

This is my diary🍓

Should I read it? Should I? I put the diary on the nightstand. I close the box and put into my closet. I open the lamp on the nightstand and close the light. I sit on my bed and lean back comfortable against the wall bed. (I don't know what it call so I hope you guys understand my words)

I look at my right and reach the diary. I look at the diary and caress softly. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Let's do this. I really want to know.

I open the diary. I'm sorry, but I have to. The first page is about her and a picture of her.

About Me!

Name: Kim Min Ji
Date Of Birth: 13-10-2001
Favourite Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Everything Jin Oppa Cook
Favorite Drink: Latte
Favorite Singer: Ailee
Favorite Song: Insane by Ailee
Favorite Flower: Daisy
Hobby: Drawing and Singing