Depression ~ Chapter 6

I change my school uniform into sport t-shirt in the changing room girl. Can I living with my brothers when mom go to the honeymoon with dad? I only girl in the house with full of guys.

Flashback ~

I was sitting on the couch with Jungkook beside me. All of we was watching television. Namjoon and Taehyung was eating popcorn. We were watch the film 'Maze Runner 2'. Hoseok was cover himself with a blanket. When the film has a jumpscare, some of them was scream and jump a little, while me just sitting on the couch with my blank face. I always like horror, mystery, thriller and action movies. So I use to it the kind of that movies.

"Ahh! I hate zombies!" Hoseok scream.

"What The Hell! That freaking zombie! I nearly have a heart attack if that thing make a jump scare again!!!" Yoongi scream making my ear hurt.

"Hyung can you guys stop screaming! Me and noona can't watch in peace!" Jungkook shout to them making they look at both of we.

"Wah! How you guys can watch this movie so relax. This movie made we scare." Jimin say to both of we while he eating bowl of popcorn from Tae.

"Because we not scare as you guys." Jungkook say in cold tone. "Can we stop talking!" Jungkook give them death glare.

..........

Of course they scare of him. Sometimes. But don't mess with him. That why we call him our 'Golden Maknae'. They said that Taehyung, Jimin, me and Jungkook are in maknae line. But I don't care anyways.

"Children, dad have something to tell about. Can you guys pause the movies first?" We heard dad call us. Yoongi take a remote and pause the movie. We look at parents who has a luggage beside them.

"What it is dad?" Namjoon ask dad.

"Me and your mom are going to the honeymoon!" We wide eyes. "We going to the honeymoon for 3 months. Including the business trip for 1 month."

"Oh! I see." Namjoon nod.

"Can you boys look after Yuna? I want you guys take care of her since she is a girl." Mom tell to the boys. I not kid anymore, mom.

"But, mom. I can take care of myself. So don't worry."

"I'm sorry, honey. You have to be careful. I don't want to losing you anymore." Mom word crack. I can tell that mom want to cry because we losing appa.

"O-okay, mom." I look down.

Mom smile.

"Eomma, we will take care of Yuna! Right guys!" Hoseok tell to mom with confident.

"Right!"

Mom giggles. "Thanks, boys." Mom look at me and smile. "Yuna-ah, remember wear lip balm or else your lip will dry. Arraseo?"

"Arraseo..." Mom just smile to me and take her luggage.

"Well we have to go now. Well take care of yourself. Bye, my child." Dad waves to us and walk to the front with mom. We hear the car were drive away.