Mystery Note ~ Chapter 7

"Class, today we will learn about ***** history." Mrs. Whistey write something on the black board. I sit at my own seat while playing with my pen. Beside me, Jin who pay attention to the lesson. But I not pay attention every word teacher said. Because I remembered about yesterday...

Flashback ~

Yoongi still hugging me. I cry make his shirt wet. "Shhh, everything is gonna be alright." Yoongi kiss my forehead. Then, I break a hug. I not even look up, I don't want Yoongi see me like this. Yoongi notice it.

"Hey, look at me." Yoongi say in soft tone. He put his hands on my shoulder to make me look at him. I look at him in weak.

"Y-yoongi... W-what should I-I do n-now? I-I don't know h-how..." My voice crack. I cover my face with my hands and cry.

Yoongi came closer to me and pull me into hug again. "Don't cry,Yuna. I promise I help you to get out from this pain..." Yoongi put his chin on my head.

Flashback End ~

I can't sleep yesterday because I scare. Inside of me still give me a pain. I remember when I was 15 years old. I can't even control myself because I hurt inside. Once I try to suicide myself to jump at Han River, but suddenly something hit me making me stop doing that stupid things. It's like someone whisper me to stop what I doing that day. After that, I brust crying. I regret I doing like that. I don't even care about my parent, what they thinking about their the only daughter try to suicide herself. Mom and dad not even know what I doing at the Han River.

I look at the back, I see Yoongi sleep on his desk beside Hoseok who pay attention to the teacher. Then I look infront of me, teacher still teaching about History. Actually History lesson give me sleepy, I look at beside me Jin. Who trying to open his eyes. I see his eyes begin heavy.

"Sleepy?" I whisper to him. He notice it.

"Yeah, I can't even pay attention teacher teaching. History lesson always give me sleepy." He yawn. "Look at Yoongi who take his beauty sleep. The teacher know that his sleeping, but they just let him." He look at me.

I raise my eyebrows. "Why the teacher didn't wake him up?"

He chuckle. "Because.. If we wake him up, he so hard to wake up and if he awake by waking him up, he will curse to someone or make a trouble to who wake him up."

"Are he doing like that to the teacher?" I ask him.

"No. We telling to the teacher for warn them before it happen. We don't want he get trouble in school." He rest his right cheek with his plam.

"Oh, I see." I nod in understand. I look at the teacher who teaching us. I heard that Mrs. Whistey is from London but she speak Hanguk (Korean) so well. I really want to learn Japanese and Chinese so much. I sigh. I feel someone watching me. I look beside me, Jin who staring at me.

"Why you staring me like that." I raise my eyebrows.

"Because I can't pay attention to the class. But I want pay attention to you. All of you." He wink.

Are he out of his mind? I give he 'what are you thinking of' face. I use my point finger, push his left cheek making he look infront.

"Nonsense..." I look at infront of me to avoid he. I heard he chuckled. I shook my head.

*Kring Kring*

"Oh. Okay class, I hope you guys understand what I wad teaching. I know History made you guys sleepy but remember History really important. Understand?" Mrs. Whistay grab her things and her bag.