Picture ~ Chapter 10

YUNA P.OV

I wake up with something soft beside me making me wrap around it tightly. "Mmmm" I moan slightly. I too tired to open my eyes. As I wrap around the 'pillow' I feel something weird about it. What is this?

I open my eyes seeing someone chest in front me. Too too close! I look up to see who was it. Jin stare at me with his sleepy eyes. Wait what? Why he right here? With me?

"Good morning, yun." He reach to my right cheek and put my stray hair behind my ear. What is going wrong now?

"Errr.. G-good mor-moring, Jin..." Why I stuttering?! This is not good! At all! I keep look down to avoid his eyes.

"Are you feel okay? Mmm?" He caress my cheek softly. I feel my cheek is burning.

"I guess..." I put my hands on his chest instead wrap around his waist. "Errr..why you....and me....on the bed...to-together." I bit my lip. I can feel Jin on confusion after I finish my words.

".... Oh! Don't you remember? Yesterday you the one ask me to sleep beside you. Because you still scared about the news." I blink my eyes several times. Whaaaaaaatttttt?! I ask him?! Nononononononono! It can't be right!? Right?

I still on confused mode. Jin smile slightly. He pat my head softly before kiss it. "I have to prepare breakfast. Make sure you come down later. Arraseo?" I just nod to him. He ruffles my hair before get off from the bed. He walk to the desk to take a tray and get out from my room.

I sat on the bed and ran my hair. What is going on with me?! I'm insane for sure. I keep cursing myself as I ran my hair several time.

"Instead cursing of myself, better I shower right now." I talk to myself. I get off from the bed and grab my towel and walk towards bathroom.

After I done showered, I walk to my closet and wear shirt with long sleeve and pant. Before I leave my room, I wear my lip balm NIVEA. And put it inside my pocket. I close door behind me and walk to downstairs.

I make my way toward to the kitchen, but I accidentally bump my head to someone's chest.

"Ah!" I let a small scream. Are they are rock or metal!? That really hurt. I rub my head as close my eyes.

"Aigoo, Yuna! Gwenchana?" Jimin take my head both of his hands. I open my eyes, see Jimin worry all over his face.

I nod. "I'm okay. Very." Hopefully make him believe what I say even though my head are still hurt.

His worry face turn to smile after heard my words. He take his hand away from my head. "I glad. Come on, we have to eat breakfast. Or else mama Jin scold us." He laughs by his words. And it made me laugh too. "Gaja. (Let's go)" He pat my head and we walk together to the kitchen. I can smell pancakes before we reach the kitchen.

We arrived the kicthen and see Jin prepare for our breakfast. I curve a smile. Jin notice us as we near the dining table.

"Oh! You guys already here! Jimin, can you call the others for the breakfast?" Jin ask Jimin wbo still beside me. Jimin suddenly smirk. Made Jin and I confuses.

"They already here." Jimin point his finger at behind of the kitchen wall. My face look at the way Jimin point, and yeah they were peeking at the food. Then they knew that they busted, they come out and walk in with weird smile all over their face.

"Hehehe." They scratch back of their neck. Jimin just take a seat and mention me take a seat besides him. I can tell that Jimin want to me hurry. I look at Jin, who have a wooden at his hand spoon. And Jin have a very very very weird face. I slowly made my way and take a seat besides Jimin.