Talk ~ Chapter 3

I woke up on my bed. In the lazy way. I take my phone and check at the time.

It 3:15 p.m. It been 2 hours I sleep. I remember mom telling me that my 'stepfather' and her had to go the meeting. *sigh* I shouldn't lock myself in the room. Maybe I should talk to them...a little...

I get off on the bed and walk towards the door. I close the door behind me and go to downstairs, I go to living room and saw 7 man sit on the coach. They were talking and laughing each other.

I wish I can spend time with them like that. I hope I can be cheerful around them. But not for now. I don't trust them yet.

As I enter the living room. Someone calls me.

"Yuna! Come here."

Hoseok lift his head up and signal me to come over them. I slowly walk to them and search a place to sit.

"Yuna, come here. Sit beside me."

Taehyung pat the coach beside him. I slowly walk to him and take a seat beside him.

It's seems his had a good heart. But... I have to be careful. I shouldn't trust fully to him. I have to take a slow.

"Yuna."

"Mmmh?"

Jimin call me. I remember yesterday he give me a wink. Why I still remember that! I should forget that.

"Welcome to our family!"

They shout together and smile widely. I smile slightly to them. They noticed it.

"Oh, finally you smile!"

Namjoon say in happily tone.

"You should smile often."

Hoseok smile to me. He really like to smile. He seems like he didn't easily to be sad.

"Yeah, you right..."

They look to each other then me.

"Yup you should. Also you have to talk more to us. Don't be afraid. We not gonna hurt you. We are family."

Jin says. All of them nod. I know...but it's hard.

"I know...but... It's not that...I not afraid to you guys. But... I... don't trust to everyone."

I can read their faces easily. They look disappointed.

"But...It's seems like you guys being nice to me. I... believe you guys... a little. That's means...I can talk to your guys. Just a little."

They look at me. And made 'are you serious' face. I giggles and nod. They high five to each other. They attitude like a child sometimes.

I just realized I haven't know this house. It's seems like I have to take a tour by myself.

Wait... This is not house. This is mansion. This mansion is so huge. If I take a tour by myself, I will get lost easily. So I have to... call one of them.

"Umm... guys?"

They quickly change their gaze each other and look at me.

"Yes, Yuna?"

Taehyung ask me. I look all of them. Hoping that one of them can tour me around the house.

"Umm...can one of you guys tour me around the house."

I bit my lip. I honest about it. But why I feel embarrassed right now. I look on my lap and playing my fingers.

"Sure, I will tour you around the house."