Death Boy ~ Chapter 9

I sit on my bed, still thinking who that girl?

Is she their friends? Cousin? Sister?

"How could she is their sister. If she is their sister, I would be meet her already. Think! Yuna, think!" I ran my hair hard as I thinking who is she.

"If she is their sister, where is she?" I ask myself. "Ugh! I give up!" I stand up and walk toward study desk.

"Enough of thinking, it would better do homework." I grab my bag and take out korean book. We have Korean, English and Math homework so I had to finish it today. I take out my books and suddenly a paper fell down from my Math book.

"Mm?" I tilted my head and bend down to take a paper from the ground. I examine the paper.

"PBG? Who gave me this?" I open it and read it.

You're only mine. Nobody can have you, my doll.

PBG

Again? Are this a prank or something? Whoever wrote this, I really really Hate he/she. I sigh. I throw it into trash bin.

That more I like it. Am I too mean? Mean is good anyway. For who make a fun to me. I look toward my desk. I open Korean activity book and pen, I have to finish the homework.

"Mmm~" I hummed as I doing the howework. Why the teaches give a lot of homework.

Ting Ting~

"Huh?" I heard my phone vibrate. I drop my pen and take my phone and open it.

Taehyungie🤓

Donseang ~ are you want to watch our practice?

Practice? They have practice today? Ah~ now I remembered. Wait. Are they tired of school all day and they dance on Saturday and Sunday. How they can still energetic.

Maybe I watch them after I finish my homework.

I will. But I had to finish my homework.

Awww. Okay then. Be fast!

Alright!

I put down my phone and focusing my homework. "Ugh!" I groan. "Why soooo many homework I had to do!!!! Can I leave in peace already?"

♪♪♪

"Done! I done! I done with it!" I drop my pen and close activity book. I sigh in relief. I look to my phone. "4:23..." I mumble as I read the time. I finish my homework in 20 minutes. I thought I doing in 2 hours. But I finished it in 20 minutes?! But I glad I still finished it.

I stand up and walk toward to the door and close behind me. I can heard the music from here. I walk to downstair and go to practice room. The music getting louder and louder. I open the door and spot them dance as the music play.

"FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!"

I sneaky walk to the side and careful sit on the ground watching they dance.