Silent ~ Chapter 2

I woke up with tired. I can't open my eyes wide because the sunshine hurt my eyes. Then I open my eyes slowly. I wide eyes. I noticed that I in the unfamiliar room.

Where am I? What happened yesterday?

I blink my eyes, thinking what happened yesterday.

Oh, now I remember. I moving in my 'stepfather' house. Why I so stupid.

I slowly get off myself from bed, and brush my brown hair. When I done, I go to the bathroom to wash my face. I relief that my room has a bathroom. I don't want to share with everyone. Especially the boys. My 'stepbrothers'.

After I done wash my face, I get out from the bathroom. When my hand to reach the closet...

*Knock Knock*

"Yuna?"

Aish, what now?!

I go to the door and open it. It's Jungkook.

"Breakfast ready. Um... Yuna, are you want me to guide you?"

I shake my head.

He noticed it. He face easily to read. He feel guilty. Before I close my door, I give him weak smile.

I sigh

I really tired right now. Thankful today is Sunday and tomorrow is Monday. I have go to school with them.

I go to the closet and take a cloth and go into the bathroom.

************************************

After I done shower, I wear long pant and cloth that had cover my arm. I don't like show people my arm and my leg. So I cover it. Like I protect myself.

Then, I went out from my room. I go to dining room. I saw they waiting for me. I feel bad toward them. Then, I take a seat between Jin and Taehyung. I really don't have a mood to talk to them. But I force myself.

"I'm sorry for waiting for me."

"That's okay. So let's eat."

We start eating. I heard they are talk to each other. But I keep my mouth shut and heard what they talk.

"Hyung, are you done your homework? - Jungkook

"Yes. Why? Don't tell me that you.." - Namjoon

"Please help me! Just teach me. Jebal." - Jungkook

He sigh. "Sure. I will help you." - Namjoon

I keep eating while listen ther conversation. When I finished my breakfast, I grab my bowl and wash it. I go to upstairs and go to my room. I like lock myself in the room. I lay down on my bed, and I read my favorite book.

*Knock Knock*

"Yuna, is me Mom."

Oh, is mom. Why she want to meet me?

"Come on in."

Mom come my room slowly and come to my bed and sit.

"Yuna, why you ignore them?"

Mom! Why you asking me that! You already know the answer is!

"Mom, is because I didn't know them."

"But when you want to talk to them. If you like this. Lock yourself in the room all days."

"Mom, I tell you honestly. I didn't talk to them because I don't trust them at all. Please understand me."

I can tell that she really unhappy because I tell that to her. But she keep waiting for me to be cheerful to them.

"I understand you, Yuna. But you can't let the fear control you. You have to fight it. I want you be happy and cheerful to them like family. Can you do it? Yuna?"

I keep my mouth shut after hearing mom words. Mom's right. I can't let the fear control me. It feel that I was trapped into the darkness. Dark full of fear.

I thinking of what mom said. I look at her who was staring at me the whole time, waiting the answer from me.

"I try..."

"That my daughter!"

She began hug me tightly. I feel that I can't breath at all. But I hug her back.

"Um... Mom. Can't you l-et m-me g-go. I can't b-breath."

She quickly pull away from the hug. And look at me in sorry face.

"Omo, I sorry sweetie."

"It's okay, mom."

She seem so happy about it. But I happy when she happy. If my mom cry or hurting, my heart began hurt when I see her crying. I don't like see people hurting.

"Well, I should go now. Mom have to follow your father go to meeting. Even today is Sunday." She sigh

"Okay, mom."

"Take care of yourself."

"I will."

She went out from my room. I lay down with my eyes close.

I really don't like seeing people hurting. It's make my heart broken. It's feel that I care about people even I don't know them. But why I acting like this? Sometimes I feel that I want to protect them than myself. It's feel that they important to me. It feel I don't care about myself. Maybe I don't belong here. And maybe I don't deserve to live...

I sigh. I shouldn't thinking too much. I have to relax and rest. Why these days, I feel really tired. I feel I want to sleep but I can't.

Augh, tomorrow I have to go school!! So bored! This years is a senior year. I can't believe it. Time passes so fast. Tomorrow if somebody want to talk to me, Maybe I will silent to them. Or maybe not. I hope that school doesn't have a evil queenka. I hate queenka. Hate evil queenka the most. If them trying to mess with me, I sure they will regret it!

I shouldn't thinking that. It's will makes my head hurt. I should take a rest now. Augh, my head. Why it hurt right now?

I close my eyes and fall in deep sleep.

Taehyung P.O.V

I noticed Yuna only talk to Jin hyung. But just a little. I want talk to her like Hyung. Or more than that. I really want to know all about her. She doesn't like the other girls. She just... different. Something have a inside of her made us interested of her. But why she like being alone and don't trust people. I really want to know.

Tomorrow is Monday. Just great! I hate school. The queeka maybe start it again for seduce us. I very don't like it the way they did. Why they has a bad attitude and rude.

I afraid that they will bully Yuna because of us. I hope that can't be true. Or maybe It true. Aish! I don't know! But I make sure that she will be okay with us.

"I hope I can protect you from them. I will make sure them not lay any fingers on you. If they did, I will make they regret it."

To Be Continue~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author Note

I done for Chapter 2! Yeah! I made it! I sorry if this chapter seem short. But next time I will make the chapter long. I so tired made this chapter. Because I make it on night.

I wanna says thank you who reading my ff. And please vote and comment this ff.

Bye guys, love you!😘❤

Chapter 3 Coming Soon~

Stay Tune