My scene was not specifically this or that, but consisted of having shaken hands with the devil. The devil held me in his clutches, the ennemy, was behind me.

-Hermann Hesse

🔴💦💧

Young's point of view

I am in my respective room, waiting for our leader to give orders, looking outside my balcony ; sometimes I look at my reflection from the mirror on my vanity, seeing myself with half down, half up bun hairstyle with blond highlight, and painting the white lilies that are displayed everywhere in my room.

When Seagull barged in.

S(Screaming in pain): Help me!

Seagull was crunching towards me with pain on the floor. I start seeing something showing up at his back... His wings!

Me(Saying with joy): You are going on to have wings!
S(Screaming): I know! It hurts!

J-Hope the leader and Baby G barge in.

JH: What's going on?
Me(Happy): Seagull wings are begin to grow!
JH: If it's the case, help him! His back can't touch anything, it will make the wings grow faster.

J-Hope and I hold Seagull's arms, while Baby G hold his legs. Seagull was moving around, since he's stronger than us, it is difficult to hold him tightly. It took 10 minutes for Seagull's wings to fully grow, he was so much in pain that he is just lying on the floor of my room.

After it is fully grown, there's was blood on the floor. His wings are spreading out from his back, his wings were white with feather and... wait... wax?

Me: Why does Seagull has wax shaped as feathers?
JH(Thoughtful looking): That strange... (Looking every corner of the wings) Seagull.
S: Yes? (Looking at the leader)
JH: I'll teach you how to fly. But, if you fly on your own, you can't get to low, because the water will humidify your feathers and you risk to fall. You also can't get to high, because the sun can melt your wax shaped feathers.

Seagull look towards at Hope with fear.

S: So that means I have more chance to die?
JH(Avoiding Seagull's eye contact): Take some rest you will begin tomorrow. (Walks away following by Baby G)

J-Hope's point of view

This is bad, the prophecy is truly going to begin, the Demon clan will take over.

BG: Hope? Are you okay? You seem worried.
Me: I'm fine.

When the stronger one will have his wings, the Demon clan will begin their plan to lure a human into the darkness, this human is called Jin, he's a special human.

Two of us will face the Demon clan's leader, which one of us will die.

One of us will trust the Demon clan's leader blindly and betray the Angel clan. But the Demon clan's leader will betray our betrayer.

One of us will face the Devil's snake, who will make one of us eat the God sacred apple from the Garden of Eden.

One of us will die in the hand of a Demon, but in exchange that Demon will also die.

Actually, everyone will die if one of us can save everyone.

This is truly horrifying, I can't imagine the scenes of us dying in the hands of the Devil.