三十

WARNING: Bloody (idk) death scene.

*******

He too, was a tempter. He too, was a link to the second, the evil world with which I no longer wanted to have anything to do.

-Hermann Hesse

🔴💦💧

Young's point of view

I fall onto the ground when RM lost his consciousness or his soul... I lost Sea...

Since RM is dead, I ran towards J-Hope.

At the time I arrived, J-Hope was dodging some daggers of V by kicking in their his legs, but some daggers was able to hit both of his hands and made my brother stuck onto the wall.

Me: J-Hope!

I run towards my leader to remove the daggers, but I was unable to do so.

Me(Turn to V and screams): Removes those daggers immediately!
V(Does a questionable face): Oh, why?
Me: Why? Because he is my brother!
V: But my enemy.
Me: How did you get so many power?
V: Well, by drinking someone's blood.
Me: Who?
V(Looks at me a with smirk): Of our target.

Kim Seokjin?

Me: What did you do to him?
V: I killed him.

How could he said that like nothing bothers him?

Me: You're a murderer, how could've you killed your friend?
V: My friend? Huh, I was on a mission to lure him into the darkness and you were also on a mission, you tricked him on being friends. Am I wrong?
Me: That's still wrong, why did you kill him?
V: Once, we were hanging out together, he got hurt, his fingers had blood, I help him cover his minor injuries ; I had some of his blood on my fingers, so I liked it for no reason. But the next day, I felt power, new powers in my veins.
Me: How can Jin's blood do that?
V: I realize he is a special human, because he is the reincarnation of a God.

What?

V: So, technically he is a God.

Oh no.

JH: So you killed him for power? To kill us?
V(Smirks): Well yes, of course.

I started to cry, even Jin is dead?

V(Brings my chin-up to make me look at him): Oh, don't cry. I already told you that I will never leave you.

Wait... He never told me that in real life, but in my dream.