十四

血丶汗丶涙

Suk Yung Eun's point of view

After school, we follow Jin toward his house. Arrived, Jin made his friends sit at a side of a table and my friend on the other side, while Jin and I are at the end of the table. Hoseok sits in front of Taehyung, Jungkook in front of Namjoon and Jimin in front of Yoongi.

SJ: Okay, first of all. This is my house, so the rules are made by me ; no fighting, only friendship.
YG(Gives a strange look to Jin): Can we just get to the point?
SJ: Okay... Since I'm the oldest here ; I am and was friend with all of you, so I know all of you. I'm going to be in the middle of your friendship feud with Yung Eun.
HS: Mwo? Don't drag Yung Eun with you.
Me: Hoseok, just let Seokjin talk.
HS(Looks up and sighs)
TH(Smirks)

Seokjin looks both side of the table to wait Hoseok and Taehyung's behavior to calm down.

SJ: Anyway, let's start with the bet. Hoseok, I know you overreacted, but you did lost.
HS & TH: What?!
SJ: Let me explain. The bet was that Hoseok will not overreact about Tae and Yung Eun to go on a date. Hoseok only "overreacted" when Yung Eun fainted, it has nothing to do with the bet. Also, since the night ended with Yung Eun unconscious ; nobody wins.
NJ & JK: What?!
SJ(Glares at Namjoon and Jungkook): Since nobody wins ; I'm going to take over everything to make you guys friends.
YG, HS, NJ, JM, TH & JK: What?!
Me(Whisper to myself): What's up with the "what" chant?
SJ: That means from now on we are all going to hang out together.
YG: Mi chyeosseo?
SJ: No, I'm not crazy.
Me: Anyway, I think Seokjin does have a point. I start to get friendly with Tae, Agust and Namjoon.
NJ: You can call me Rap Monster.
Me: Okay, Rap Monster. I think everyone should know each other and slowly becomes friend.

My friends stare at me with a weird look following with the others.

SJ: Anyway, if you say nothing, that means you all agree. So, starting today we are all going to hang out together.

Everyone looks at each other, only exchanging death glares.

SJ: You are all staying here ; I'm going to make diner for all of us with Yung Eun. So better talk and stay on your seat.

🔴💦💧

Young's point of view

Since Sea is sick, I was taking care of him for the morning before I go to the human world.

S(Sighs): I'm sorry, Young.
Me: It's okay, Sea.

I can't blame him for getting sick because of training.

S: Where is your hair pin?
Me(Look up and touch the part of my head where I used to place the pin): Oh, I think I might had put it in my locker in the human world.
S: How?
Me: I think I put it there since I had PE class.
S: PE?
Me: Physical Education class, the class were we do sports.
S: Oh, are you doing well?
Me: Yeah, I'm an average.
S(Nods): You should come with my to train.
Me(Chuckle): Aniyo, I still have a mission.
S: Well, on weekends?
Me: This weekend, I need to go somewhere to do a project.
S: Aw~ (Pouts)
Me: Mianhae. (Small smile)
S: Anyway, get back that hair pin. It's something precious.
Me: Arraseo.