Because the dawn right before the sun rises is the darknest.

-Tomorrow by BTS

血丶汗丶涙

Jung Hoseok's point of view

While I was heading toward my first class, I bumped onto Seokjin ; I only gave him a glare, while he looks down.

SJ: Hey... I'm-
Me: Don't even talk to me. (Start walking)
SJ: Stop.
Me(Stop walking and turn around): What? Go hang out with your own friend.
SJ: I have something important to tell you.
Me: How can it be important?
SJ: It's about Yung Eun.
Me: What about her? I know your friends plan to also make her as one of you.
SJ: Taehyung doesn't plan to make her as a friend.
Me: Than what does he want with her? He already has you as a friend, you betrayed us ; we're your old friends, now.
SJ: I'm sorry...
Me: You better be. (Turn around)
SJ: Look out for Yung Eun.
Me: I always do. (Walk away from Seokjin)

Suk Yung Eun's point of view

While walking towards school with my earphones on, I noticed Jungkook and Jimin waiting for me at the other side of the road waving at me.

Like a kid, I look at both side of the road before crossing it, when I look at my friend who look at my left in fear ; I felt something pushing me.

🔴💦💧

Young's point of view

Why does humans need to choose between a side? Good or bad?

It's so difficult to see one person's true side and I don't even know if I'm able to lure Jin into the good side before falling into the wrong hands.

SHS: Yo Eun, is something wrong?
Me: Oh, I was just lost in my thoughts.
SHS: Anyway, I was thinking, we could hang out after school, since you have a phone now.
Me: Oh, I'm sorry, I need to head home, my brothers are waiting for me.
SHS: Come on, just a little.
Me: I'm sorry, I can't.
SHS: You have your own freedom, come one, come hang out with me after school.
Me: Hansung...
SHS: Fine, only ten minutes, I promise.
Me(Sigh): Fine.

But J-Hope's going to punish me for not following the rules.

RM's point of view

Suga and I were in my living room, just doing our things while our leader is in his mission and both of us doesn't have wings to fly down to the human world.

Me: So, you got a human friend?
SG: So what?
Me: Are you going to lure him to the darkness?
SG: No, because it's not an order.
Me(Sigh and turn around to look at my reflection)