One must have chaos to in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.

-Nietzsche

🔴 血 💦 汗 💧 涙

Young/Suk Yung Eun's point of view

It's been a month and everyone finally got their powers back, but the Gods decided that we will only live and not carry missions anymore.

?: Yung Eun?

I turn to look at the one talking, it was V with one knee on the stone fence of my balcony with his majestic black wings open.

Me: I'm not Suk Yung Eun anymore, nor Sun Yo Eun.
V: You were Suk Yung Eun to me when we fell for each other.
Me: I fell for you first when you were Suk Hansung and you trick me with that love when you were V.

V or Kim Taehyung or Suk Hansung look down while his wings disappeared from his back.

V: Come here.
Me: I'm not approaching you, you can use your powers if you want to force me.
V: I will never use my powers on you, anymore.

I look at him with realization that what he just said was the truth, the tone of his voice was clear, it wasn't a lie. So I approach him, slowly and carefully. I keep looking at him and his eye were still the same ; no evil, but sadness, because he realized his mistakes. I use my powers to listen what his mind is saying, the truth or a lie?

V's mind(Soft tone): Please come if you are reading my mind, I truly love you and I will never hurt you anymore.

I took a few steps towards him, while he jumps on the floor from the stone fence and he does nothing, but I can hear from his mind the beat of his heart ; the more I approach him the louder and the fastest his heart goes.

I stand in front of him, we were doing nothing but only staring at each other.

V: Can I have you in my arms?

I hesitate and I nod, I thought V would quickly give me a hug, but instead he slowly wraps his arms around me. It fell comfortable.

V: I'm saying again, I'm sorry. But we promise that we will learn by ourself to love that person's past with his mistakes.

True, that is true. But now I know everything he just did was true love.

Me: V?
V(Looks at me, but still has his arms wrapped around me): Ne?
Me: I forgive you.

V smile, a real smile of joy.

Me: Saranghae.
V: I love you too.

We smiled at each other, suddenly he takes me in his arms bridal style.

Me(Shock): What are you doing?
V: I'm going to fly to my home.
Me: Why?
V: I want you to see my house.
Me: Okay...

He grows his black wings, he runs to the balcony, he jumps on the stone fence then we fall from the fence.

Me: Michyeosseo?! We're going to die!
V: Don't worry I do this all the time.

He, then, open his majestic wings, we float in the air.

V(Looks at my necklace): Don't ever lose my wings.
Me: Don't ever lose me.

And we kiss.

*******

Well, this is the last chapter of the book. So I hope you like it and see you in Heartbreak 😉

(For more information about this book, please read the author's note)