十一

It was the first fissure in the columns that had upheld my childhood, which every individual must destroy before he can become himself. Such fissures and rents grow together again. Heal, and are forgotten. But, in the most secret recesses, they continue to leave, and bleed.

-Hermann Hesse

🔴💦💧

RM's point of view

SG: What do you think V is going to do?
Me: I don't know.

Suga and I are in my room, thinking of something what could do to trick the Angels.

Me: Do you think we could borrow some of V's powers?SG: Wae? We are you going to do with it?Me: V can only use three powers, we can borrow some of them

SG: Wae? We are you going to do with it?
Me: V can only use three powers, we can borrow some of them.
SG(Sighs): We could ask, but what are going to do with it.
Me: Well, we could get some training.
SG: I knew that.
Me: We could also ask things to the gods.
SG: V doesn't want or need their help.
Me: But-
SG(Stands up): No but, if he doesn't want to, you shouldn't also go ask the gods. (Walks away)

Should I ask the gods secretly?

血丶汗丶涙

Kim Namjoon's point of view

I walk in my English class with Agust D, we spot Yung Eun sitting at her usual spot, she wasn't doodling like usual in her sketchbook ; her sketchbook was open, her right hand is holding a pencil, but she was looking at the outside of the window and she was lost in her thoughts.

YG: Strange, what's wrong with her today?
Me: I don't know, maybe she's thinking about tomorrow?
YG: Let's just ask.

Yoongi sits beside her, while I sit behind her.

Me: Hello Yung Eun.
YE: Ah, hi Yoongi and Namjoon.
YG: I told you, you can call me Agust D, but anyway what's with you today? You seem different.
YE: I...

She froze, Agust and I look at each other.

Me: Yung Eun?
YE: Ne?
Me: Why are you space you like this?
YE: I just have something in mind.
YG: What is it that makes you seem different than usual?
YE: Eh...
Me: Does is have to do with Taehyung? (Do a pervert face)

Yugn Eun look at Agust with a weird look and Agust gave me a weird look.

YG: Was the pervert face really necessary?
Me: It was just a joke.
YG: Anyway. (Looks at Yung Eun)
YE(Sighs): You'll find find out anyway. Yesterday, Tae... kiss-my-cheek.
Me: Oh... (Do the same face)
YG: Oh, Rap Monster. Stop it!
Me: Sorry! (Laugh)
YE: Wha-