Chapter 3: Moving Out

--------Chapter 3: Moving Out-----

"I think the thing I'm gonna miss most is the music and movies," Tony said with a sigh. "I'm sure as hell gonna miss you Star Wars..."

Jaime rolled his eyes and checked the time on his slowly dying phone. Vic and Mike had been gone for about an hour and he was starting to wonder if they'd actually forgotten about him and Tony. He put his phone away and sighed. What was he going to do without his phone? Without power? His phone was his life when he wasn't actually having a proper life and earning money.

The door swung open, making both Jaime and Tony jump. Vic and Mike both came in, leaving the door open slightly.

"C'mon," Vic said. "Get whatever you need, but not a lot, and let's go."

"Where're we going?" Jaime asked in confusion as Mike and Vic both disappeared into separate rooms and Tony did the same.

"The roof!" he heard Vic call from one of the bedrooms. "Now getcha self up from there and grab anything essential!"

Jaime moved and did as asked, making sure he didn't have anything that was going to slow him down. Once achieved, the four of them met at the door and Tony and Jaime looked to the Fuentes brothers.

"Why're we going to the roof?" Jaime asked as they headed out of the room and into the corridor.

"Ronnie's up there and we're heading out with them," Vic said. "Simple."

"So did they know what's going on?" Tony asked as they walked.

Both Vic and Mike shook their heads.

"Nope, but we're gonna get outta here before we ask any more questions," Vic said.

Upon reaching the roof, the four members of Pierce the Veil found that there was only Ronnie and Ryan waiting, and Ronnie seemed rather occupied right now, as he was aiming the gun he had at whoever was down on the street.

"Where the hell'd you get that?" Mike exclaimed as a gunshot rang out and Ronnie smiled in amusement.

Ryan looked to them. "He usually has one somewhere. Just...don't ask..."

The four of them exchanged looks as a gunshot rang out again and Ronnie looked to them.

"I'll catch up," he said, turning his attention back to the street below. "Get goin'."

-----------------------------

"You hear that?" Arin asked as a gunshot rang out across the city.

Matt frowned and looked around, trying to pinpoint where the gunshot had come from. Arin looked to him.

"Won't that-."

"Yeah, it's gonna rile 'em up," Matt said with annoyance. "Fucking great. C'mon, let's head out. Maybe the gunshots'll be enough to distract 'em long enough for us to make our way 'cross town."

They began descending the stairs and heading back into the hotel as another gunshot rang out, making Arin jump slightly. Gates and Zacky both looked up as the door opened and Matt and Arin forwarded in, the door shutting behind Arin. Matt frowned.

"Where's Johnny?" he asked, slightly confused at where their missing band member was now.

Both Gates and Zacky shrugged at the same time.

"He went to see where you two had disappeared to and he hasn't come back," Gates said casually, clearly not worrying too much about the missing bassist.

Matt sighed in frustration and thought. They couldn't afford to go look for him, as they needed to take this time to get out, as the walkers could easily be distracted by whoever was shooting at them like a mad-man, but they couldn't just leave him, could they?