part 55

"No want to go" Yokozawa pouted making Kirishima chuckle

"No want to go" Yokozawa pouted making Kirishima chuckle. "You just have to accompany me, you don't even have to play with your cousins" Kirishima said. "But why do I have to go if I dont want to" Yokozawa asked, a slight whine in his voice. "Don't you want to go see your other Uncle's" Kirishima questioned back. "No" Yokozawa huffed out, eyes widening a bit when Kirishima grasped his chin and smirked. "Watch the attitude. Well that's not very nice of you, your uncle's specifically asked for you" Kirishima tsked. "Still no want to see them" Yokozawa mumbled. "Well I guess Papa will have to go all alone" Kirishima said, trying to get Yokozawa to change his mind. "Ok" Yokozawa shrugged, starting to walk away. "Oi. I was just kidding. I cant leave my baby all alone. Who'd change you if you had an accident, and who'd kiss you if you got hurt" Kirishima questioned, quickly scooping up his son who gave a small scowl while blushing. "But I dont want to g-" Yokozawa was cut off by Kirishima placing a pacifier in his mouth. "What were you saying? I didn't quite catch that" Kirishima teased his son who was glaring at him. Yokozawa released a huff going to spit the pacifier out until Kirishima gave him a light glare while shaking his head. "No spitting. Spit it out and I'll give you something else to suck on". Yokozawa released a small whine, quickly understanding the innuendo while laying his head defeatedly on his daddys chest.

"Hey Takafumi" Nowaki waved. Yokozawa hid his face in his daddy's shirt making Kirishima chuckle. "I guess he's still shy" Nowaki commented nervously. "Yeah. He didn't want to come" Kirishima replied. "What a coincidence, my Hiroki didn't want to come either" Nowaki said, frowning a bit. "Where is he anyways" Kirishima asked trying to readjust his son, but Yokozawa grasped on tighter. "Oh he was watching Tv in the living room with Usagi's son" Nowaki answered. "Ah, I see. Why don't you be a good boy for daddy and go watch some Tv with your cousins" Kirishima suggested earning a shake of the head from Yokozawa. "Well you're kind of hurting daddy's neck with your death grip" Kirishima commented. "Sowwy" Yokozawa mumbled while giving his daddy a small kiss on his cheek. "Kawaii" Nowaki said while smiling. "Lets go find your other Uncle's" Kirishima said while giving Yokozawa a kiss.

"Say hi to your Uncle Usagi" Kirishima encouraged. "H..hi" Yokozawa muttered earning a smirk from Usagi. "Well that's better improvement than the last time I saw him" Usagi stated making Yokozawa glare and look away. "Well I guess he still has his attitude, its quite adorable how he huffs" Usagi added making Yokozawa blush. "I'll admit its adorable but I tend to scold him for huffing" Kirishima replied. "I guess his huffing can cause problems" Usagi said while staring at Yokozawa who was sitting on Kirishima's lap. "Yeah. I'd rather him voice his problems out loud but I guess that's asking a bit too much" Kirishima sighed while wrapping his arms around his son and resting his head ontop of Yokozawa's shoulder. "Maybe if you weren't to always tease him he'd be more open" Usagi replied bluntly. "Its a habit that I tease my baby. Everything he does is just too adorable not to tease" Kirishima defended.

Yokozawa stared blankly at his cousin who was staring back at him. "Want to play" Hiroki asked earning a tilt of the head from Yokozawa. "How come you dont ask anyone else if they want to pway" Yokozawa questioned. "Theyre too loud. Plus you're the only one who's not doing anything" Hiroki replied. "I am doing something" Yokozawa replied. "And what would that be" Hiroki asked childishly. "Going to take a nap" Yokozawa answered, releasing a small yawn. "Are you sure? I just wanted to play catch" Hiroki sighed, shoulders slumping a bit. "Mm, I guess I can pway for a bit" Yokozawa reluctantly agreed.