Slightly Illegal

EDIT: hello if you're reading this a second time, i've decided to edit this chapter because at the time i was dealing with my own trauma and wrote shit down that was from my mind and as i've grown i kinda realize this shit is a lil...um...not alright and i felt uncomfortable with it. so i cut a scene and rewrote it.

and if u are reading this for the first time, hi! continue with caution please.

tw: pedo

The same day

   It all came in a really old, unexpected twist when Mr. Gabe told me to stay after class.

   Mr. Gabe was a total dreamboat, and everyone into boys was sure to have a wet dream about him. He was hot, a new unseen level of hot. Dude was attractive. Naturally, I was shy when he walked up to me and sat on the desk in front of mine. "Hello, Will. How are you?"

   "I-I'm well, and you?"

   "I'm doing fine," Mr. Gabe inhaled sharply. "I find you a very intelligent young man, Will."

   "You do?"

   "Indeed," he nodded and stood up, walking towards me. "and I believe you value your education as much as I do," he said and leaned down by me. "I've always had an interest in your...education but I never thought you'd be interested in it."

I gulped. This was definitely a metaphor. And I was definitely turned on. Wait, hold on, Mr. Gabe is gay? And hitting on me? This is a dream. Totally, a dream. I nodded slowly, "I'm uh, very interested."

I was expecting to wake up any second now but instead he said, "that's good because i thought i could tutor you, make sure you stay a straight a student. possibly tonight around 7."

I nodded slowly, "uh, where?"

"my house."

"Your house?"

"Only if you're interested."

"I'm interested."

"Then I'll see you tonight," he said and stood, walking back to his desk and eyeing me sexually. I almost fainted. Then, I remembered that I had to get got theater.

I stood up, got my stuff together, smiled at him, and bolted out of the classroom and began running towards drama club.

—-

"I'm being serious," I explained, "he was totally inviting me to his place for 'tutoring.' I make straight A's, I don't need tutoring. Do you think it's a makeout thing or like...more."

Nico collapsed on his bed, exhausted and yawned. He stretched and then closed his eyes before saying, "sounds like a booty call."

I smiled wildly and said, "really?"

"Geez, you're excited."

"Please, I've dreamed of this moment since middle school. Mr Gabe used to teach 8th grade science so I'd always see him in the hall," I said, practically bouncing up and down.

"Hey, look, I don't wanna rain on your parade but Mr. Gabe is like 35."

"Yeah, I know," I said and sat down by Nico, "but it's not like I'm gonna date him. He's just hot and he's into me."