3. Karaoke Bar

Later that night, Quinn was standing in front of her mirror looking at the outfit she choose for herself. She was getting ready to go with Brittany, Santana and Tina, her outfit consist of the Pink and Red Dress with Silver Sequin Jacket and Pink high heels. 

Minutes later her doorbell rang, she ran to open it and  it was the Latina and the Blonde girls waiting for her. Santana was wearing a Red runched Dress with black high heels and Brittany was in a White and Silver Petal Dress. 

"Whoa, Q. Looking great." Santana said, with a little smirk. 

"Hey, Q!" Brittany said, happily running to her friend and giving her a crush bone hug. 

Quinn just hugged her back, she already was used to Brittany's hugs all the time. 

"Hey, Britt Britt!" Quinn said smiling after Brittany pulled away. "Hey Santana" said looking at her best friend behind Brittany. 

Out of no where Tina appeared in the corridor wearing a Blue Diagonal Stripped Dress with Black high heels. 

"Hey Hey, The Unholy Trinity!!!" Tina said. "Looking great the three of you" 

"Hey, Tina. Looking Awesome yourself." Quinn said with a smile. 

"Shall we go?" She asked and the three of them nodded their heads, as Quinn closed her apartment. 

On the way to the Bar was relative calm, walking side by side and just talking about simple things like college, work, life, as they see each other almost every day so they know almost everything that happens on each other's lives.

Until Santana, of course always the one who likes to annoy everyone said. "Hey Tina, did you know that Quinn and Rachel might get together, like together?" 

Quinn just rolled her eyes and Tina looked at her with mock betrayal. 

"Quinn, how you ddidn't tell me that? It's a big step for you after what happen to Puck?" Tina said. 

"It's not like that? Plus you didn't asked about Rachel. And besides I just talked to her it's no big deal, and only one time." Quinn said taking out the part she ran into Rachel the previous day. 

"Okay, I'll pretend to believe that." Tina said wih a smile. "We all you know you Quinn, you probably still are thinking about Rachel this moment." 

"No I'm Not!!" Quinn said failing miserably to hide the fact that she did in fact think about Rachel sometimes still. 

"Wow, Quinn, If I had known, I wouldn't invite her to the Bar with Kurt as well?" Brittany said. 

"YOU DID WHAT!!!" Quinn said. 

"Oh My God, you see, you had feelings for her, and that proves it, hahaha" Santana said laughing. 

"Rachel is so nice, and so tiny she also so cute. I totally see why you have a crush on her" Brittany said smiling big, and QUinn just looked at her with a blank expression. 

"I don't have a crush on her?" Quinn said. 

"Yeah, right" Tina said. "Then why stop when you saw her coming at us right now" 

As Rachel and Kurt were approching The Unholy Trinity, Rachel stop halfway and Santana and Brittany moved towards them. 

"Here we are" Brittany said.  "Hi Rachel, Kurt" 

"Hi Brittany" Rachel said hugging her and smiling at Quinn who still hasn't moved from her place. 

"Quinn come over here?" Rachel said. 

Rachel walked over to Quinn and grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the others, as Quinn was blushing she smile towards her. 

The Bar had lots of tables scattered around the area, there was a little stage on front with a Mic Stand  and a Microphone on the middle. To the right was the Bar.