12. A Proposal of Happiness (Part I)

Last night Quinn and Rachel were happy as before, they got married and they now were planning a baby and both couldn't appear to be happy.

Today was exciting day, Quinn's emotions were high, after what Her wife and her talked just seems to be even better than before.

Rachel knew that they would take a huge, they have been through a lot together.

She saw Puck dumped Quinn many, many times, shared their first kiss together.

Quinn knew Rachel was her first love and after her breakup with Puck she was the first to consolate her.

In fact, they have basically done everything together and she couldn't imagine not having a baby together.

Today, Quinn and Rachel will talk to Sam if he wants to cooperate for this baby.

It's such a beautiful morning in New York, and it's such an exciting day because in no time the girls will go to the Blam apartment and tell Sam and Blaine about it.

Just thinking about all of this brings smiles to Quinn and makes her happy.

Everything about this is so beautiful; Rachel already imagined everything.

The pregnancy, the baby being born, the baby's first steps, the first words, first day of school, first heartbreak and the most important of all the teenage years.

"Morning Baby, what are you smiling about?" Rachel asked Quinn walking into the kitchen and surprising her.

That moment Quinn looked at her and went on a daze and think.

'God, she looks more beautiful than ever, she is stunning and always so insecure of how she looks in the morning and I always tell her that no matter what she wear she will always be stunning in my eyes. With that Brunette hair and her cute, cute animal pajamas, she still looks so adorable and beautiful and it's hard not to look at her and smile.'

"Nothing, can't a lady juat smile Berry" Quinn answered chuckling.

Quinn madw her wife a good cup of coffee and Rachel moves towards her and hold her waist.

Quinn always feels so safe when Rachel holds her so close. Like a happy place.

"Yes a lady can smile Fabray, especially a lady with a beautiful smile like yours baby" Rachel whispers gently in her ear, as the lips softly brush over the ear lobe... causing Quinn to shiver.

Moment's passed and they were laughing.

"I love this, beibg here with you, it makes me feel really happy just be with you every single day brings a smile to my face. I love you, and you know that Quinny" Rachel says to Quinn while looking at her with a soft and loving gaze.

Quinn just blushed and poke her nose.

"I love you too, Baby" Quinn said.

"So, are you ready for today?" Rachel said to Quinn while still in her arms.

"Yeah, I am excited and a bit nervous, I mean we are just going to talk to Sam and make sure if he wants and if Blaine wants." Quinn said with a nervous sigh.

"Well, then let's go and see, I know Blaine will want to let Sam help you, also you two have a past history" Rachel said to her wife.

As the girls went out of the apartment and they headed to Sam and Blaine apartment. While they were walking Rachel began to talk again.

"I am just so glad you are doing this with me, and that you want me to be part of it and I would rather be with you than anybody else" Rachel said.

Quinn softly interlock their hands and Rachel brought up their hands closer to her lips to liss them. Making sure Quinn understands that Rachel is happy to be doing all of this with her.

"Me too, Rach, Me too" Quinn said softly.

Rachel held Quinn's hand tightly as they walked inside the building of Blaine and Sam. Rachel stopped them just to be sure they were doing the right thing.

"Quinny, baby, listen you don't have to do this if you don't feel like it anymore. You can always change your mind if you want okay, it's okay to be nervous. I am okay with whatever you decide." Rachel said while softly kissing her head.

"Thank you for the reassurance, Rach I am just feeling a little bit nervous, but I will be okay.... I really want to do this and I been thinking about it over a year now, let's go and talk to Sam." Quinn said.

As they knock on the door, Blaine was the one who amswer to it.

"Hey Blaine" Rachel said.

"Hi Rachel, what brings you both here?" Blaine asked as Sam was in the couch looking over.

"We wanted to talk to you and Sam?" Quinn with a small nervous voice said.

Sam looked confused at the both girls that were now standing in the living room.

"So, what is that so important you wanted to talked to us" Sam said as Blaine was seating down next to him and grabbing his hand.

"You see Rachel and Me for months we have considered to having a baby and as you see we can't cause we both have Vag-Vag so..." Quinn stopped and Rachel continued.

"...so we considered Sam to be our donor... Sperm Donor" Rachel Finished.

Blaine was there confused and then think a little.

"I think I get it, you want my baby Sam to be your Donor for you to get pregnant"

"Yes, that's exactly what we told you" Quinn said.

"Can, we think this for a moment?" Blaine asked.

"Of course, We will wait" Quinn said.

In a few minutes they stoped talking and Sam said.

"I'll do it, it will be a pleasure for me"

"Alright, then tomorrow we'll go to the clinic and learn about it" Quinn said.

"Well, guys it's getting late and we should be going" Rachel said.

As both girls leave, Sam grabbed by the waist Blaine and he smile and waved goodbye to them.