13. A Proposal of Happiness ( Part II)

The next day Rachel and Quinn went to pick up Sam and headed to the Offices.

They walked through the offices and through the reception, when they reached the reception the lady kindly help them.

They both fill up a form and a survey, Sam was anxious to hear all the tips and details of how this procedure will go.

The three decided if their child wanted to meet his/her father, The girls would not mind of it.

That's why they select someone close, so they decided to grab their friend Sam Evans.

After filling in the survey they went back and deliver it to the reception and wait a couple of seconds.

"Alright ladies congratulations you are halfway through the process, you have registered and it's almost over, just go through that office where one of our specialists will now see you all... and by the way you two are an adorable couple" the reception lady said to Rachel and Quinn and smile to Sam.

Rachel and Quinn walked hand to hand to the specialist officie... Sam was behind them.

The specialist was very sweet and nice also very beautiful, her beauty stood out and her eyes drew you into her, you couldn't help but to stare.

Both girls seatead and Sam stood beside Rachel.

"Morning ladies, gentlemen, it's nice to meet you, I am Dr. Shannon Michele, and I will be helping you guys with the Insemination Proccess from here on out, we'll be on contact with each other pretty much on a daily, and whenever you need me I will be here to answer any of you three questions." She said.

"We might and though that we didn't want an unknown Donor and we talked with our dear friend here if he will do us the honors" Quinn said.

"Oh that's sweet and amazing, you know my wife and I wanted the same thing, I carried our child and we looked for a donor whom was a close friend too... it was such a long and amazing proccess, but it was worth it and at the end, although we failed the first time... " She didn't finished when Quinn interrupt her.

"...so there's probability is going to failed"

Quinn was devastated by what she heard but Rachel hugged her and Sam was there to conform her.

The specialist continue her story.

"..the-the second time we succeeded, we never lost hope and never gave up... which is the one thing I would like you three to think about, sometimes the procedures don't succeed the first, they may take time I don' t know how time but so be patient and willing to try again if it ever comes to that little point."

Talking to Dr. Michele, Quinn and Rachel had the feeling that they were talking to an old friend.

In the eyes of Sam she was amazing, and she was encouraging, polite and friendly, she also was very helpful.

The three of them though that this kind of people didn't exist anymore.

"We will have to try as many times as possible for my friends to have their baby" Sam said out of the sudden.

Rachel and Quinn just smiled at him and he return the smile.

"And if it doesn't work there's always the possibly of Adoption, our friends want to adopt" Rachel said.

"Oh gosh no, you don't have too worry about such thing you are very young and fertile, it's a good thing you think it throughly... and please call me Shannon" The Dr. said.

"Are you always this nice and good with your clients Dr. Michele." Sam said jokingly.

"Well of course not, only my favorite clients gets special treatment, haha I am joking, I'm always this nice and sometimes too nice my wife says... I'm just overjoyed to see such nice young lesbian couple do this and even better a young and attractive gentleman who wants to help them. Because you guys are so perfect together and so in love." She said happily.

As the minutes passed and the girls talked about and the Dr. explained more about the procedures, Sam was there listening and nodding to every question they asked him.

"It's nice to meet you, Dr. Michele, I mean Shannon.. sorry the habit" Quinn said.

"Don't worry, let me escort you to the front reception" Shannon said.

She escprted the three to the front and Quinn and Rachel just kept talking to her, once they were in front they waved goodbye one more time.

Rachel turned to Sam and Quinn and asked them.

"We are doing this right, there's no turning back now" Rachel said.

"Yep, there's no turning back now, we are doing this" Sam and Quinn said.

Then Quinn and Rachel looked at each other woth loving gazes, without words as they were reassuring each other that they made the right choice.