5. A Date with Destiny

The next day, it was five o'clock and Quinn had made it to the coffee shop first. At five o'five Rachel came in bursting through the doors screaming.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be late, I usually very punctual actually. Today just Cassandra was being a little Bitch and didn't let me finished early my lesson."

"Rachel is fine and you're just five minutes late" Quinn said to stop her. " And don't try to argue with me"

"Alright, I'll sit down and try to calm down" Rachel said.

"But moving on, yesterday was a blast at my apartment?" Quinn said.

"Yes it was fun, but I also heard that Mercedes, Sam and Blaine went to see some musicals and to a Karaoke Bar while were watching movies" Rachel said.

"So, Quinn yesterday morning we were about to do something that without explanation was going to happen." Rachel said.

"I remembered yes, we were about to kiss if were not for Sam who knock on the door." Quinn continued.

"Quinn? If Sam didn't knock on the door would you go foward with that kiss and did kiss me?" Rachel confused asked.

As Quinn was beginning to become nervous she tried tp change the subject.

"Oh, a Karaoke Bar again would be great to hear you sing again but this time a private one in my apartment" Quinn mumbled quickly.

"Quinn, trying to change the subject I see, but of course I love the idea, I tell Kurt and Finn and Dave and Mike and Blaine and Tina and Mercedes, you take care of telling Santana and Brittany." Rachel said.

"We would schedule some time and I'll set up the Karaoke in my apartment and we'll meet you guys over there" Quinn said.

"Sure anytime you want" Rachel said smiling.

They continued talking for hours just leaving when the waitress said they were closing.

They started walking towards Quinn's apartment still talking. It amazed Quinn how much they had in common and not in this whole year she has been in New York had been able tp comunicate with her.

They arrived at Quinn's apartment and she said. "See you Saturday here to jam some tunes" She dodn't want tp say goodbye to Rachel just yet.

"Bye, Quinny" Rachel said, making no move to start walking and neither Quinn to enter her building.

Then Rachel turned around and hugged Quinn out of nowhere puttong her arms arpund her neck and Quinn correspond her putting hers around Rachel's waist.

Something abput this hug felt intimate, she didn't know what but it just felt loke that.

They had many hugs before at school many years ago but not like this one.

They stayed that way for one whole minute but it felt like it was like an hour and less at the same time.

They only parted when Quinn's phone started to ring.

"Well, bye, Quinny" Rachel said walking away looking a little sad and flustered.

"Bye Rach" Quinn said, not knowing Rachel smile grew wider when she heard her.

Quinn looked at her phone and just her eyes.

Quinn: Hey Santana?

Santana: Hey Q, where were you?

Quinn: I was with Rachel, that's why I didn't answer you.