9. Movie Night/ Ice Ice Baby

It was Friday, Quinn like every friday was with Blaine and Sam at one of those 'Gay thingy' night. It was simply consisted of them going to a bar and drink the night away, but this Friday was different they decided to just stay in and watch some movies. 

"You know I think this is the most non-productive 'Gay Night'  we ever had" Quinn said looking at the TV while they were sprayed all over the living room floor watching some kind of action movie. 

"Yeah you're right. But also it's quite enjoyable" Blaine said looking at the TV as well, watching while one of the bad guys died. 

"I agree with my Baliney Boo" Sam said from the floor where was laying. 

"I never said I wasn't enjoying I just said it was non-productive" Quinn assure them.

They spent the rest of the movie in silence, it was already in the end so they didn't stayed that way very long. After the movie ended they stayed sprawled tired and full because they ate too much. 

The doorbell rang in a couple of minutes and everyone was looking so surprised, and the first to got up was Quinn growling, as she opened the door she saw there standing Brittany and Santana. 

"What are you two doing here?" Quinn said.

"Hello to you too, Quinn?" Santana said sarcastically. "We wanted to pay our best friend a visit but if you don't miss us then we might get going." 

"Okay, bye!" Quinn said closing the door but Santana stopped her with it's foot and stepped in the apartment, Brittany just waved to Quinn with a smile, and she just smile back. "Oh, please come in, Santana." Quinn said ironically. 

"I am already in, but thank you, darling, you know you love us." Santana said waving her hand. "Watching an action movie huh" Lifting the DVD case. 

"Where's Davey," Santana asked. 

"He's in a date, with Kurt" Quinn said smiling. " It's the 10th this month how the hell do they keep up" 

"And you I heard that your date with Berry went good, Kurt told me that" Santana said. 

"What, are you serious, you two went out, like an actual date" Blaine said. 

"Well... it wasn't like a date..." Quinn tried to hide it but Santana told everything. 

"Yes, it was a date, they went to this fancy place then Kurt and I put up a place in the Theatre that she debut and blah blah" Santana said. 

"She's perfect, S" Quinn said with an eye roll. Santana just smiled sweetly at her. "You know it's already getting old you calling her hobbit" 

"Okay, now she's midget, better?" Santana said with a smirk. 

"Perfect, I know you won't get any better so" Quinn said rolling her eyes. 

They started to talk about stuff when Quinn's phone started to ring. She went to her bedroom where she took out her cell phone and saw the caller ID and smile at the instant.

Quinn: Hey Baby

Rachel: Hello Quinn... I just wanted to know if we are going tomorrow like you said, if you tell me otherwise I respect that.

Quinn: I'm not telling you no this time but dress casual

Saying laughing lightly when she heard Rachel huffing in the other end of the line

Rachel: You know, Baby if you don't tell me this time where we going I may appeared overdressed or looking like a homeless on the place of your choice