10. The Wedding Proposal

'Buuuzzz'

Quinn took her cellphone out to see who sent the whatsapp this early.

Good Morning baby 😘😍
I'm excited to see you today
Hope you are too

While she was reading that message, she felt like an add joy, It was Rachel her beloved girlfriend. They were almost 6 and half years together.

She was sweet and somewhat adorable, always full of surprises herself.

Sometimes you don't expect a woman who suddenly appears out of nowhere in front carrying flowers or ballons to give to her shouting 'I love you Quinny!!' at the same time.

As the sun rises and shines thru Quinn window she goes and takes a bath ascthe coffee maker makes coffee and the toaster maker makes toast.

Meanwhile in the other side of the city, Rachel already was up and with a cup of coffee.

"You are up early, Rach?" Kurt asked.

" You want me to do anything for you Kurt? I heard that Dave is here again for the 3rd time this week." Rachel said.

"Yes, we are doing well, I am doing well with him. We even talked how many kids we want" Kurt said.

"That's great Kurt but I am running late I am going to Propose to Quinn today at his work so lates see you in the night, hopefully with good news of they are bad Santana will deliver them." Rachel said.

Rachel then put her cellphone on her bag and then rushed to buy flowers and ballons.

Minutes passed and she arrived at the book store where Quinn work.

"Thank God, Quinn is not here yet, if not this would be a complete disaster." Rachel said to herself. "Good morning guys, is everything ready?" She asked Blaine and Sam and Tommy the boss of Quinn. They were staring at me while smiling.

"Ready, Cap't. We are always ready Rach." Blaine answered.

"All of you, thank you so much for helping me all the time Sam and Blaine. You're always there everytime I need you" Rachel said to them.

"Enough!! That's alot of talking and not alot of hiding nad we need to make sure that everything is ready and we are prepared, 'coz Quinn must be on her way." Tommy said.

Meanwhile with Quinn, she was on her way today she had classes on the afternoon and that's why she had work on the morning.

She reached her workplace and as she entered the bookstore everyone was acting a little weird so Quinn greet them.

"Good morning"

But no one greet her back, they were now silent as if they were busy in some kind of duty.

Quinn just went to the back to stock books in order, but before that she put her bag inside the counter.

As she was going back she started to think and think why her co-workers where so silent and distant from her. She went to stock some others books that where in some round tables.

And now her co-workers and boss came up to see nad with smiles on their faces.

As she saw what the covers of the books say she smile and kneel herself in front of the table.

The books read 'Will You Marry Me?' while Quinn was in shock of what she read Rachel, Blaine and Sam jumped from the boss office with ballons and flowers.

Rachel came up to Quinn and give those exact ballons and flowers.

"Mmhm Quinn, for you" Rachel said while she offers the ballons and flowers.

In a second Rachel turn to Sam and nod her head and Quinn can't believe what was sseing, it was a mini box. And she slowly dropped to her knees.

"Lucy Quinn Fabray, Will You Marry Me?"

When Quinn heard those words, everything turns slow.

"Go Quinn, I'll say yes to her!" Sam say without thinking and Blaine turn to him jealous. "I was joking Blaine, only joking"

"Yes, yes, Rachel. I will marry you" Quinn answered.

Everyone was clapping and cheering when they heard the answer.

"I love you Quinn, I love you!!" Rachel shouted many times.

Quinn still can't believe she juat started to think what will happen to both of them.

Soon they are going to be Wife and Wife and have children.