8. One Love, One Heart

"Q, just choose a fucking dress already" Santana said looking at her best friend who were just looking at her closet. "She doesn't care what you wear." She was trying to get her to hurry up.

When Quinn told pver phone to Santana that she had a date with Rachel the pnly thing she said was.

"It was about damn time"

Santana was happy for her, but now the only thing that wanted to do it's to kill her.

Quinn didn't listen like Santana knew so she went to Quinn's closet and took a random dress from the closet.

"This dress and no excuses" Santana said.

Quinn went to put it on and as she was returning Santana exclaimed.

"You look gorgeous"

Quinn looked in the mirror and saw herself, she really did look amazing with what Santana told her to wear.

"Thanks S" Quinn said turning back to look at her friend with a smile.

"Yeah, Yeah that's what friends are for Quinny" Santana said.

Quinn looked to her phone and saw she was running late.

"I have to go, thanks again and bye Santana" Quinn said giving her best friend a kiss.

When she got to Rachel's apartment, Kurt let her in, and walking to his room as he noticed how nervous she was, then a few minutes later Rachel came in to the living room with a smile.

Quinn jaw dropped open when she saw Rachel, she was wearing a Red Dress and black high heels, her hair was down making her look like an angel to Quinn.

"You look amazing like always" Quinn said after regaining her voice back.

Rachel smiled and blushed at what Quinn said.

" You're ready?" Putting her hand for Rachel to take.

Rachel nodded and took Quinn's hand, yelling bye to Kurt who was watching something on the curtain of his room.

"Where are you going?" Rachel asked curiously, looking up to Quinn.

"Hey! Rach it's a surprise" Quinn said grinning.

"I love surprises!" Rachel said enthusiastically.

"Oh well, you will see you'll like it." Quinn said grinning when she saw Rachel.

They walked through the streets, when they reached the restaurant Quinn open the door for Rachel who smiled shyly at her.

Good evening, do you have reservations?" A woman greeted them by the door.

"Yes, Lucy Quinn Fabray" She said, the other woman looked over the paper and after a few minutes she shpwed them to their table.

It was a little in the back to give them some privacy, Quinn pushed the chair for Rachel for her to seat.

When Quinn sat on the chair the waiter came giving them menus, Rachel order a vegan plate and for dessert a Vegan Cheesecake for both, Quinn order something very different and she nod when Rachel order the dessert for both.

"I hope you like the food, I never come here" Quinn said. "Actually never that really care"

Rachel just looked at Quinn with an adoringly smile. All the vegan food she thought Quinn forgot about it, but she was wrong.

"I'm sure it would be amazing, Finn and Puck didn't even remember that I was Vegan." Rachel said.

"They were losers" Quinn said gaining a smile from Rachel across the table making her smile go wider.

Rachel looked over smiling that she knew Quinn loved, then the waiter came with their food.

Quinn looked expectantly to Rachel as she ate, seeing if she loked the food.

"The food is amazing you should try it, Quinn" Rachel said after her first bite.

Rachel raise her fork and extend her hand until she reached Quinn's mouth, and the only thing Quinn did was open it so that the food entered her mouth.

While they ate the conversation was minimum, they just started at each other with big smiles on their faces lovong the company.

After they ate, Quinn paid for it and they started their walk to outside. As they were walking Rachel notice that they going to the theatre.

They reached the theatre, they enter some lights to lighten up and there was a picnic.

"Here we are, our second stop" Quinn said gesturing to the picnic that Santana and Kurt put together for them moments ago.

Quinn helped Rachel to seat on the stage and then she sat besides her, she then grab the basket and open it, it had a bottle of wine and glasses.

"Do you want some?" Quinn asked and Rachel nodded.

Quinn poured wine for them both giving Rachel hers " Here you go My Lady" Rachel blushed.

"Thank you, Quinny. You didn't have to do this, and plus in my first theatre where I did Funny Girl" Rachel said.

"I know but I wanted to do something really special, you are special to me" Quinn said blushing after what she noticed and she sank in.

Rachel only smiled. "You're really, really sweet Quinn" with a big smile.

After a time of eating a lottle snack and talking Quinn asked Rachel if she wanted to go, but she said no and Rachel pulled her down again.

When Rachel pulled her down, she fell on top of her and close to her. They were face to face, in that moment Quinn didn't think about nothing and kiss her.

Rachel was in shocked but after a second she kissed her back and they started to kiss for various minutes until Quinn started to move her hand down and down.

Rachel noticed that and decided to stop her. "Quinn, stop I am not yet ready to take this step"

They stand up and Quinn picked up the blankets, the containers and the wine, then turning to Rachel. "I understand, sorry I'll wait for you" She gave her hand to Rachel and she took it.

They started to walk back to Rachel's apartment.

"I had a lovely night, Quinn" Rachel said when they reached her apartment.

"Me too, Rach" Quinn said a little nervous because she kissed her on the cheek.

Rachel kissed her cheek and hugged her, Quinn hugging her back, when they parted their faces inches away, they stared at each other, without noticing Quinn started to lean again to her.

Rachel didn't want to go before giving her one last kiss.

Quinn leaned more, taking Rachel's lips on her, this time it was a simple kiss but gave Rachel butterflies.

After some time they parted both with their eyes closed and smiles on their faces. When Quinn opened her eyes she saw Rachel looking back.

"Bye Quinn. We should do this again sometime." Rachel said giving a small kiss on Quinn's lips and entering her apartment.

"Bye, Rach" Quinn said before she entered her apartment.

When Rachel entered her apartment, Kurt was waiting for her.

"So, how was that Date?"

"Which date, I was out with Quinn a friendship thing" Rachel answered.

"I saw you two kissed" Kurt said.

In that moment Rachel phone buzz and she looked at it.

Good night, girlfriend. Sweet dreams. I had fun today.