17. Baby FabBerry

"Rachel my water just broke" Quinn stated. She was calm on the outside, but in the inside she was freaking out.

"Oh my gosh. Now? You have like 3 more days to go" Rachel said.

Quinn got concern. "we have to go now."

"I'm calling Sam." Rachel decided, ignoring Quinn's statement.

Seconds later, Rachel dialed Sam's number.

Rachel: Sam?

Sam: Uh....hi, Rach. Now's not really a good time. Blaine and I-

Rachel: Quinn's water broke, we have to go to the hospital.

Sam: Oh geez, Blaine and I will meet you there

Rachel heard Blaine groan in the background

Blaine: Rach, it's me, stay calm and just get Quinn to the hospital and call her doctor on the way there

Rachel: yeah I'mma do that thanks Blaine

Rachel walked back to the living room with Quinn's hospital bag. "I'm gonna take you to the hospital, Sam and Blaine are going to meet us there"

Quinn nodded. "I called my doctor"

Rachel nodded back and helped her wife to the car.

Rachel nervously drove to the hospital. When they glt there, they took Quinn to a room, and they put on a hospital gown.

"Looks like it might take a while" Dr. Snow informed the blonde and the brunette.

Rachel bit her lip as she looked at Quinn laying in tge hospital bed. "Can I do anything?"

Quinn shook her head. "You're doing fine, just relax baby"

Rachel nodded. "I'm gonna get some water.

Rachel walked out to the waiting room and Saw San and Blaine looking at a magazine.

"Baby boo, do you want a baby cause I want one" Blaine stated.

"Maybe in our future, but as right now no," Sam said.

"But kids are adorable" Blaine argued

"Hey" Rachel waved.

Sam and Blaine looked at her. Stood up and hugged her.

"Thanks for coming" Rachel said. "Quinn's in a room. They said it might take up a while."

"See, Sam? It might be a while." Blaine said. "We definitely would've had time for-"

Sam elbow his husband and looked at Rachel. "You okay? You looked kinda nervous"

Rachel shrugged.

Puck, Santana and Brittany arrive in that moment.

"Hey Santy, Puck, Brittany." Rachel said as they hugged her.

San, why don't you go see Quinn? I'll tell Rachel my secret labor-easing techniques" Puck smiled as he looked at the brunette.

Santana was hesitant, but she nodded and walked away.

Puck looked at Rachel. The pair sat down. Brittany and Sam and Blaine went to get coffee.

"I know you're nervous. The first one ia really scary" Puck began. "I was very bad with Beth"

Rachel nodded.

"You'll get the hang of it and you and Quinn will be great moms" Puck continued. "Just make sure you stay calm for her during labor"

"I hate seeing her in pain." Rachel said as tears filled her eyes.

"I know" Puck nodded as he put his arm around Rachel. "She's gonna be yelling at you for no fuck reason, but you have to remember she doesn't mean any of it. When it's over, she's gonna tell you it was worth it. And then she'll probably wanna do it again someday"

Rachel smiled slightly. "Did Quinn do all of that the forst time?"

"She'll probably deny it, but totally" Puck replied. "Quinn screamed all sorts of things at me"

"What about bringing the baby home? And if I don't know what she wants" Rachel asked.

"You'll figure it out" Puck promised. "Honestly, one of the things I worried about was dropping the baby, I never did"

Rachel grinned. " You really think we'll be great moms?"

"Some of the best moms I know." Puck nodded.

"Rachel"

Rachel looked up and saw Santana standing there in a hospital gown. She and Puck stood up.

"It's now about time" Santana stated as she looked at Puck. " Quinn wants me to stay."

Puck nodded. "I'll be here. Go get our goddaughter"

Santana smiled as she took Rachel's hand and led her back to Quinn.

After Rachel put on a hospital gown, she stood next to Quinn and took her hand. Santana stood on the other side of Quinn.

"Alright, you need to start pushing" Dr. Snow comnanded.

Quinn screamed profanities and squeezed Rachel's hand with all of her might.

"She's crowning" Dr. Snow said.

"Rachel" Quinn whimpered.

Rachel's eyes widened. She paused for a moment while she thought of her talk with Puck. "You can do this, Quinn. You're the strongest person I know"

Quinn yelled and squeezed Rachel's hand harder.

The soft cries of the newborn baby girl filled the room. The nurses took her away to clean her off.

"Congratulations" Santana smiled at her best friends.

Rachel smiled at Santana before kissing Quinn. "I love you Quinn you did it baby"

"I love you, Rachel" Quinn responded as the nurse placed baby Orianna in her arms.