14. The Berry's

Since the last visit to Dr. Shannon Michele, Quinn and Rachel wanted to take a little vacation to see Rachel's parents so they had planned this for weeks now.

But before they do that they need to let know Sam and where they were going.

Rachel picked upthe phone and dialed Sam's number.

Sam: Hey, Rachel, how is going?

Rachel: Not much Sam, just called you cause we are going to Lima for a few days and I want to let you know if Dr. Shannon calls just let her were we are alright

Sam: You got it, Rachel, Let Shannon where you are

Rachel: Thanks Sammy

As Rachel hangs out, Quinn was already in the door waiting for her wife.

"Come on Rach, We're going to miss the plane"

"I'm going, Baby" Rachel yelled.

They closed the door and let out the building and got in a taxi, they arrive at the airport and got in thier plane.

It was a flight of a couple of hours, so Quinn fell asleep and Rachel loved that.

A few hours later they arrive at Lima and Rachel helped Quinn with some of her bags.

Thirty minutes later they arrive at Rachel's Parents house, they recieve them happy and Rachel moved the bags to her old room.

Later that day, Hiram was making dinner and LeRoy was playing the piano.

The dinner was ready and they sat on the table, when Hiram look at Quinn and asked.

"So Quinn, when are we gonna have grandkids?"

Quinn choked on a piece of broccoli, Rachel got still flr a moment and then started to pat on her wife's back.

"Daddy leave her alone" Rachel loking at Hiram.

Seconds later Quinn regained her composure and looked at the ageing Berry men. " Trust me, sir I'm trying"

LeRoy laughed and Hiram narrowed his eyes. Rachel laughed nervously.

"Hiram, dear could you please lighten up. You want grandkids and we are all adult here, enough to understand how they are made, or do you need that talk still?" LeRoy asked him

Quinn tried not to laughed at the annoyed Hiram Berry, but LeRoy Berry knew exactly how to wind up his husband, and Quinn couldn't help but laugh because she saw that Rachel and her were practically the same thing.

"I'm sorry Mr. Berry. What I meant to say that Rachel and I are now giving it a try we are in our 3rd week" Quinn said.

"That's aweome so maybe we'll have our first Grandchild sooner than later" LeRoy said.

"Yes, Daddy, this would be the first try, the Dr. told us that we may failed this first time and that we'll need to give it a try another time." Rachel said.

Rachel looked down, and fiddled with a napkin in her lap. They don't want to happen, they now have been married for over 6 months now and more happy than ever.