🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ① - School Is A Bitch!

an:// Hey guys!! So this is my first go at writing 😅 I hope you all like it... Don't forget to vote 🌟 it will really help. Also, don't hesitate to tell me your opinions 😉, I'd be the most delighted 😁

Dear diary...

No, wait! I'm not writing this shit!

This is the twenty-first century, people!

Okay! Got it!

Once upon a time...

This ain't a Disney story, girl!!

Ugh, this is hopeless!

Okay maybe...

I may look like a normal girl like everyone else, but that doesn't mean I'm like any normal girl, cause I have a secret. A secret that I thought was so important, the most important thing in my life until it all flipped out on the first day in my new high school.

The day started with mom getting too excited to choose my clothes for the first day of school. It was hectic!

Why you ask?

Well, the thing with mom was that she was a fashion designer, she was always and I mean always trying to convince me that I should be 'more fashionable', cool, right? Just one problem. I wasn't a girl who liked to be comfy in what she was wearing, I wasn't a girl who could live her whole life in skirts and shorts. I mean she used to design my clothes as a kid and I was not going to argue, I was cute as hell. How so ever, not my style anymore!

"Elena, let me help." She said over and over. Did I budge? No! "Here." She said giving me the phone.

Let me tell you about her big strategy. She called Tommy, my best friend.

"Hey, Twinkle! Before you hang up because we both know you would!" He said the second I took the phone. I giggled in response. "You don't have to wear what your mom asked you to."

"Point to me." I grinned at her.

"Actually, you don't have to wear anything at all. Just go nak-"

"Shut the hell up. I'm hanging up." I hung up. He did deserve this.

Of course, I ended up wearing what I want. Normally, I keep quiet and sing something in my head; to keep the poker face. However, I had this theory that whenever I began my day arguing with mom, it was bound to be a bad day. This was proved like more than a hundred times but I was trying to be as optimistic as I could ever be... not that I could help it!

As expected, my theory was once again proved, I went to school too late.

Now was probably a good time to say I told you so... but I just didn't want to prove my school life was going to be miserable just yet!

When I entered the teacher asked me to introduce myself. This was going to be the worst moment in my life. Wait a second, wasn't I trying to be optimistic. It couldn't be that bad right! There was my new school spirit, really thought I lost it.

I had to just introduce myself, not so hard. Why was I thinking too much?!

Ugh, I had to stop.

I had this planned! I came prepared with 'The ultimate guide to nerds' first day of school 101 - by Elena Whitte'

Step one, say your name.

So I started saying, "I'm Elena" See simple! The problem was as expected nobody was even looking at me.

Step two, don't give them a chance to make you the invisible bullied girl the whole year.

I had to catch their attention somehow... So I continued "I like to sing sometimes" but my voice wasn't so convincing. I wasn't confident at all, such an insecure dumb girl, why was I always like this? I was supposed to be bold... not like this, but was saying that a good choice of words?