🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ①⑦ - Triple Identity!

I had my coffee as quickly as I could almost burning my tongue, my throat and my stomach. Then I went to the agency. This was surely going to be interesting!

When I got changed and my makeup was done, I decided to go look around the agency. This was my hobby whenever I was there. Mom didn't tell me anything about my partner in the photo-shoot except that they were trying him to see if they should employ him and that he was my age. I hoped he'd be that kind of hot nice guys you could call eye candy.

I passed around saying hi to everyone. I was almost a celebrity here. That was when I spotted Louis? No, no! It couldn't be. My eyes were failing, that was more logical. I tried blinking and focusing really hard, but he was still there. Ugh! And he was coming towards me. What a second! A guy my age! Louis! Why did I ever agree to this?

"Hey gorgeous, I'm Louis and you?" He said once he approached in the flirtiest way ever. He didn't recognize me! Wow! This could be fun!

"Laura," I said, at least he'd recognize my voice. Even if I wasn't wearing my glasses and my hair wasn't braided, he couldn't be that stupid!

"So Laura, any idea where I should go? I was supposed to meet my partner for a photoshoot in studio number twelve but I have no idea where that is. This place is enormous!" Damn it! He was that stupid.

"Really? Then you came to just the right person! I was heading there."

"Thank you! Do you know who she is? Mr Whitte himself told me about where I should meet her and gave me all the necessary details. I'm sure he doesn't do this normally, right?" Daddy dear, why?

"I think his daughter, maybe!" I answered. Wait for it. Wait for it...

"Loca? I met her once, she's so hot! But let me tell you, you're even hotter!" How many hints did I have to give him? Also, that was gross! I could have lived my whole life without hearing him calling my sister hot. I smiled and continued playing nice. When we finally reached our destination, I found both mom and dad.

"Guys, what are you both doing here?" I asked them.

"I was just going," Dad said leaving, I raised a brow at mom.

"I'm the designer, I should be able to see my work being modelled." She said defiantly. "Oh, hey! You must be Louis."

"Hello, it's an honour, really." He said too formally. I snorted.

"Elena!" Mom scolded. You just blew up my cover.

"Elena?" Louis gasped, his eyes wide. That look was priceless!

"Is that my favourite girl?" I turned around at the sound. It was uncle Cody! When did he come here? He was dad's friend since forever and also my childhood bestie's dad. I ran towards him, hugging him so tightly.

"Not that I'm not over the moon for seeing you, but where's Tom?" I asked eagerly.

"Preparing your birthday present. He insisted on coming when he's done with it." But I missed him. I pouted at him while he chuckled.

"Cody Baker?" Louis said under his breath. Did I forget to mention that uncle Cody was this very very famous actor?

"In the flesh!" He bowed, I giggled while mom mumbled something along the lines of him being a showoff, which made my giggles even harder to stop. When he left, mom called our photographer in. When I show these to Sky, she'd be shook!

Most of the photos were too uncomfortable; because who would be comfortable with someone he didn't like holding him? But I was a professional, always keeping my feelings aside. So the pictures looked cute. Mom was very pleased with them so I guess I didn't suck.

I was leaving when Louis decided it was okay to annoy the hell out of me.

"Elena, wait!" I turned around, not because I wanted to have a conversation but because I didn't need any more attention.

"Yes?" I said through gritted teeth.

"So, wow!" I raised a brow. "What I mean is-" I cut him off.

"Louis, just because you saw me here, doesn't mean we could be friends, or that you could talk to me whenever you want." I pursed my lips into a thin line.

"I did say that, didn't I?" Yes, you did. And you know what? I felt awful! "Is it too late now to say sorry?" I nodded. "Oh come on, I'm not that bad." I actually laughed at that. He groaned. "I mean, I did call you a nerd... lots of times but at least I was nice when we were working on the project."

"Yes, you were. How could I forget? How long did I have to wait for you to show up exactly? Hours. How many times? A lot. Did you ever respond when I talked to you? No. Don't be fake, Louis. That's just who you are." I left without another word. He was so astonished at my words, he didn't say a word.

I remembered something too important. So I got my phone out and texted Jason.

Me: I may need a certain quarterback as my personal servant :)

Jason: He's in so much trouble!

Jason: But it's his fault he said he'd do anything for me. This would be fun!

Jason: Do you want me to break the news to him?

Me: Wouldn't that be awesome! I inwardly smirked at the thought. Bad thing I wouldn't be able to see his face. But Jason would do the job perfectly!

Aurora called then asking me millions of questions per second, I wasn't so honest about that intruder, but not to the extent of deceiving her. I just felt it was nothing Aurora could deal with. Plus, she had a lot on her mind already. She decided it would be better if I met Louis before that reporter's grand reveal. I totally agreed with her, I wanted to know if the asshole actually knew something or is just pretending that he knew about me.

Apparently, Aurora was a step ahead, as always. She called him already and I was meeting him tomorrow night. Now I had some time to kill and I couldn't call Sky since she was in that party. Ugh!

Well, I did have someone I could annoy. Ron!

I should call him, especially after that party. He looked so lonely...

"Hey there!" I said the moment he answered my call. I was still in my car waiting to see where I was heading.

"If it isn't the busy girl." His voice dripping sarcasm. He took that harder than I thought or maybe not. Maybe he was just in a bad mood!

"Well, lucky you. I'm not busy now. Wanna hang out?"

"I'll meet you in five. I'll text you the location."

He hung up and five seconds later, I had a plan for the rest of the day.

an:// So guys do you think the story is going too slow? Or too fast ??