🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ③⑥ - The Moon Has Seen Too Much!!

"So, I thought about where I want to go." He started. 

I nodded. "Good. What do you want?"

"You're overly romantic now." He rolled his eyes making me chuckle lightly. "Anyways, I couldn't decide. There were just many places I wanted to go with you." He smiled.

Maybe for one day then I wouldn't see him again.

I wouldn't break his heart anymore.

He held out pieces of folded paper. "Pick one, Shana," I smirked and picked the one at the very center. 

Unfolding the paper it revealed two words 'escape room' My smirk grew ever so wider. I loved this while Ron... I had no idea why he put that here.

"We're going there." I showed him the paper. 

"Of all the good options, you had to choose this one." He shook his head while a wide smile was plastered to his face.

"Can I see the other options then?" I asked getting into his car.

"You can, but we can't change our destination." He handed me the rest of the paper and started the engine. "We can go to the other ones later you know." He paused. "On other dates." He smirked while I tried to keep my blushing in check.

"Wait, I have to change." I was literally in a cheering outfit! "Can you drive me home first, I'll change in no time."

"Okay!" He shrugged. Well, he could shrug if he planned on staying out. Because there was a slight chance dad would kill him.

"Stay here," I commanded the second we arrived. I hurried to where I was sure mom was.

Why?

Because I needed professional help!

"Mom, I have a date. We're going to an escape room. Help!" I panicked.

"I'm prepared for this. Go fix your hair and I'll get you an outfit." She said. 

Good idea!

Maybe I could take a quick shower too?

Better idea!

I took the quickest shower in my life, dried my hair and even put on the outfit mom left on the bed in less than fifteen minutes. 

I looked at a combination of hot and sporty! 

I decided to put my hair in a fancy french braid.

Running downstairs, I heard Ron's voice. 

Didn't I tell him not to come in? 

Yup!

"That was fast!" He said embracing me. Did he have no shame? "Tom here was telling me how much of a cute baby you were." I gave him a death glare. What was Tommy even doing here?

"Bye, Tom. Let's go." I tried making him move but he smirked.

"Maybe a kiss can convince me." He whispered.

"Are you insane?" I whispered back.

"Guys, you know I can still hear, right?" Tommy said. I thought my face couldn't get any redder but... I was wrong!

I got on my tiptoes and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. "Let's leave now!" I pleaded.

He finally nodded. Dad was in his office so we were saved!

I took him by his hand and went out of the backdoor. Better safe than sorry!

"Now, to our date!" He cheered opening the car door.