🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ③⑧ - Midnight Coffee Race

"Let's start slow, then we can get to your favorite part," Tommy said giving a creepy smile. I wanted to snort.

"You mean the exciting part?" I winked. This was even better than the games!

"No," He gulped. Such a drama queen! "I mean the frightening part." He said with wide eyes. Again, a freaking drama queen!

"You'll do it for me?" I asked. "I won't let you say no," I shrugged. If I gave him a chance to talk we'd end up playing games for three-year-olds. "You're not a scaredy kitty, right?" I cocked a brow while he gave me puppy eyes. Nah! Not gonna work today, buddy! "I won't let you answer that either," I said doubling over in laughter.

"That's the spirit," Tommy said smiling warmly. His smile reminding me of cotton candy... I wanted cotton candy! "Now, let's go have some fun!" He all but screamed.

"I want cotton candy!" I said.

He blinked. "What?"

"Cotton. Candy. Now."

"Okay, let's go get some then." He raised his hands in surrender. I didn't need to be told twice. I walked straight to where I could get some. Kids were everywhere!

"Not pink though!' I told Tom still focusing on the task in hand. Kids were increasing, I was close. I even spotted some holding cotton candy. A few seconds later, I found him. I wanted to scream in joy! "I want two... very very very big two, please" I said to the guy making the cotton candy. He smiled. "Colorful too!" I grinned. "Tommy, money!" I turned to face him.

"I'd have paid anyway." He murmured sheepishly.

"Because you're 'a major gentleman'" I air quoted.

He shook his head. "No, because you're annoying." He rolled his eyes.

He was so going to pay for this!

But first, cotton candy!!

I took mine, it looked like a storm of colors. Like putting a rainbow in a blender!

I wanted to take it all in one bite. Unfortunately, my mouth would definitely protest. I decided to devour it in big bites.

When I felt that my whole body was saturated with sugar, I had too much energy to play. "Now, let's gooo!" I screamed running away. My legs carried me to the roller coaster.

"Twinkle, can we talk about this?" I shook my head. There wasn't even much of a line. There was no talking! It was revenge time, Tommy.

Tommy looked so pale like a ghost. Maybe I should have made him get on? Nah! He'd be fine.

"Having fun Tommy?" I asked him when the train was so close to the falling part.

He gulped hard. "No!" His voice was so hoarse almost making me regret this. Almost. He screamed like a little girl the whole time while I laughed at him like a maniac. Imagine his girlfriend seeing this! Maybe I should take a video?!

When the game was finished, I wanted another turn. I still had tons of energy! However, it was closing time. Life was seriously too harsh!

I wanted to cry at the tragedy. Better hold it!

"Wait here," Tommy said running away. Was he going to vomit? What was I supposed to do alone here? Maybe work on my songs for a while... I needed them to be finished by the end of this month which frankly, wasn't a lot of time.

I sat on the ground cross-legged and got my phone out.

I worked and let me tell you, it was beautiful!