🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ⑥⓪ - Sarcasm Is Not An Attitude, It's An Art!

Let me tell you how this went in my head.

I jumped out of bed in a badass super speed screaming at both of them. Tearing my IV out. Throwing whatever I could find including the metal post while they were both cowering in fear of my angry dragon wrath. And then they both die an honourable death by my hands. Zero regrets with this!

However, we all know this wasn't what happened.

I wasn't in the mood to be such spitfire nor did I have the energy for the screaming.

I laid back down in bed and pulled the covers over my head with the intention of ignoring them and sleeping soundly. I knew that even if Alice had anything to do with my kidnapping, she couldn't do shit at a hospital with over five guards stationed on my door.

"I'll leave you to talk but you have only thirty minutes then you get the hell out of here, you two," Ross said before the door was shut quietly. I still couldn't get over the fact that he was a doctor. Not just that, he was sneaking visitors into my room. So responsible!

"Shana," Ron said the stupid nickname with his stupid voice. I pulled the cover tighter. "It's okay, I know you wouldn't want to look at my face after all what happened." He sighed.

I noticed that Alice was so quiet not uttering a single word. Well, woho fucking finally!

"But, you deserve to know what happened and I'm not talking about the incident at my dad's house..." He trailed, I grimaced as I remembered what happened. This seemed so trivial compared to what happened to me lately. "Alice?" Ah, seeking help from the girl who helped kidnap me.

Good times... almost adequate! Note the sarcasm.

You know what? Fuck. It.

I jolted up sitting upright, which was absolutely the worst idea but I've been through worse I can take a bit of dizziness and an itchy arm. I wouldn't continue being pathetic in their eyes.

"Oh, yes talk, Alice." I smiled at her making her eye go so wide, I thought it would pop right out. "Did you have fun with our talk in the park? It was such a lovely evening, maybe we should do it again." My tone was so sweet I wanted to barf in my mouth. She looked down in shame. Save the act for someone else! "Ron, babe, why don't you take her out and calm her, I'm pretty sure you don't want to spend your time with someone who is being the centre of attention now, would you? I mean really someone so selfish shouldn't be in your gracious presence." My voice was dripping with hurt but no one could ever notice. I was this good of an actor!

"I'm so sorry." His voice broke and I noticed for the first time since he set foot in this room that his eyes were actually red.

"You know what?" I started. "Fuck you, I'll only listen because I deserve to know everything." He nodded then Alice started talking.

"I was on Aurora's side the whole time from the very start. She told me to act bitchy towards you." Wait! She wasn't a cliche basic bitch for no damn reason?!

"The note you found in your locker... I put it there." Tell me something I didn't know, I almost rolled my eyes. "They needed my help to get you, that's why I sent the text but you came anyway thinking Desmond would protect you," She grimaced as she was lost for a second in her own world. "He- he then shot me... I was useless to them now..." She started crying. But why would she do all that? Just why would someone harm someone else?

"Why?" I asked my voice full of confusion.

"They would have killed my mother if I didn't do what they asked. That's why I kept pretending even before you came to school." Her eyes were downcast as silent tears fell down her cheeks. "I'm... I'm so sorry, Elena, I know I don't... have the ri-right to apologise b-but I'm r-really so-rry." Her voice was cracking as her sobs became harder.

Just then, Ross entered the room again and headed straight towards Alice engulfing her in a bear hug while rubbing her back.

"When she was shot, she called me and I got Ross to help her. We couldn't call an ambulance because she begged us not to. According to the gang, she was dead and we had to keep it that way." Ron said looking at the couple with sad eyes. "When she was awake, she told us what happened and I called the police but we didn't know where they kept you until the call..." He paused. His voice wasn't coming so strong at the end. It wasn't so sure... beginning to lose its facade.

"When I saw you there... I... I just couldn't bear it..." His voice cracked as he inched near me as if approaching a wounded lamb.

"What happened to Aurora and Oliver?" Their names only sent shivers down my spine but I kept a strong facade.

"Aurora is dead." He whispered.