5//Weirdos

Lilias POV/

"Hey Sophia, you got any makeup wipes?" I ask, she nods and hands me one and I thank her. I rub off my makeup and we decide to go out to the guys. We walk out and Jack has his arm around Finn. They all look at me and smile. "Whats going on?" Sophia says and I giggle. "Ohh nothinggg" Jack says with a smirk, he winks at the guys. "Okay weridos, You wanna watch a movie?" I say sitting next to Finn. They all nod and we decide on Sixteen Candles. "WOOOOOOOOOOO My favourite!" Finn almosts shouts. "Mine too" I say smiling at him, He returns a cute smile.

11p.m

We turn the lights off and start watching the movie. I sit on a two seater with Finn, The guys ans Sophia sit on the long L couch. Before we start the movie Jaeden comes out of the kitchen with bowls of popcorn and candy. Jack comes out of his bedroom and hands us a blanket to share, he winks at Finn, weirdo. We watch the movie. About half way through the movie I look over at the guys on the L couch and their all asleep. I look over at Finn and he is still awake watching the movie with a smile. I know how much he loves this movie. I decide to be brave and scoot closer to him, he looks at me ,smiles and lifts his arm. I lean on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. He wraps the blanket around us both.

I feel something with Finn, that ive never felt before, I dont know what it is but I like it. I breathe in his fresh scent and cuddle into him even more. I never want this moment to end.

Finns POV/

We are watching my favourite movie, Im very happy. Half way through even though its dark I can feel Lilia looking at me. I feel her scooting closer. I look over to her and lift up my arm for her to come closer. She leans on my shoulder and cuddles into me. I wrap my arm around her and put the blanket on us. This feels great. God its true, I fucking love this girl. I never want this moment to end.

Lilias POV/

I wake up surrounded by a cozy blanket and Im lying on someones chest. I open my eyes to see Im lying on top on Finn. His sleeping face is adorable my god. I look over to see Wyatt,Sophia,Jaeden and Jack staring and Wyatt taking pictures. I dont get up to make them stop cause Im too lazy and I dont wanna wake up Finn, so I give them the finger and snuggle into Finn. When I do this I can feel Finn moving and he yawns. I open my eyes and lift my head. "Oh sorry but not really cause your a great human pillow" I say, he laughs. "Well your a great human blanket" he replies. I get off him and sit beside him and stretch. God damn that was a good sleep. "I had the best sleep ever" Finn says yawning. did he read my mind or something? "me too" I reply.

We get ready for the day and decide  on waffles. Finn drives us to a random cafe and we all order.

Jack-sophia-Jaeden        (diagram of the table)

Me-Finn-Wyatt                

The food arrives and we all stuff our faces. "I wanna marry this waffle" Jaeden says and moans a few times, what a wierdo. "Fuck me this is goooood" I say stuffing my face. "HA Finn would, amirite?" Jack shouts. They laugh and I lean over the table and smack the side of his head. "Shut up dude!" Finn says sounding really annoyed. I just smile and my cheeks turn red. I take my fork and steal a bit of Finns waffle, we always steal eachothers food. He gasps then takes a strawberry off the top of my waffle. "Fuck this is good" I say closing my eyes "want more?" He asks cutting up his waffle and putting a piece on his fork. I nod with puppy dog eyes. He feeds it to me. I hear 'awhhs' Coming from Sophia, jack,Jaeden and Wyatt. I give them the finger and enjoy the waffle in my mouth.