12//Shit

Sophias POV/

"Guys Lilia and Finn are at her place" I tell the guys after they asked me to text Lilia. "Doing what?" Jaeden asks. "Probably eachother" Jack says proudly because of his 'great' comeback. We all crack up a bit. "Noo they wouldnt do that on the first date, right?" Wyatt says sounding unsure.

"No she told me their watching a movie probably an old one" I say reassuring Wyatt. "Lets make this interesting shall we?" Jack says rubbing his hands together. "I bet 10 bucks their watching Sixteen candles" He says. "I bet their watching The breakfast club" I say "I bet their watching...Ferris Beullers day off" Wyatt adds "Well I bet their watching Stand by Me" Jaeden says.

We decide to go next door and see who won the bet. Lets just hope they left the front door unlocked. We tiptoe across the hall and put our ears up to the door.

"Shut up!"

"I dont shut up, I grow up and when I look at you I throw up aaaaaahhh"

"That sounds like Stand by Me!" Jaeden whisper shouts. Jack groans cause he lost the bet.We open the door and walk in to see Finn on top of Lilia, they see us and Finn throws his top back on. "I knew it! They were totally gonna have sex just now!" Jack practically shouts and its 1am. "Dude shut up we do have neighbors remember?" Wyatt says hitting jacks arm.

"Sorry guys we shouldnt have come in here" Jaeden says to Lilia and Finn. "I-Its fine" Lilia replies. She looks at me and I smirk. She rolls her eyes at me and smiles back. "Nice love bites Lia" I say. Her eyes widen and she jumps up and goes to the bathroom.

"Shit Finnn!" She shouts. We all laugh. "How am I gonna cover these up around my dad?!" She says coming back into the living room. "Sorry I couldnt help it" Finn replies blushing while Lilia sits back down beside him also blushing. "And besides your dads never home so he wont see them" He reassures her. "Yeah your right" She replies rubbing where her hickies are.

"Aaaaaanyway, how was you date?" Wyatt asks changing the subject. "It obviously went well, did you see what we just walked into?" Jack replies. "Yeah it went great ill tell you about it tomorrow okay?" Finn says still blushing. "And ill tell you Sophia okay?" Lilia adds. I nod.

Lilias POV/

The guys and Sophia leave my apartment and go home. "Well shit" I say laughing ,"Out of all the times they could have walked in on us, that was probably the best" I say. "True" Finn replies laughing. "I think you better go home, my dads coming home for a few hours in the morning and if he finds a boy in the apartment he will kill me" I say to Finn. He nods and gets up, " Ill see you tomorrow?" He asks me. "Of course you will" I say as he opens the front door.

I walk over to where he is by the door and I look down at his hands. I hold his hand. With his free hand he lifts my chin up and gently kisses my lips. He lets it linger for a second then lets go of my hand. 

"Goodnight beautiful"

"Goodnight handsome"

Cuteeeeeeeeeeee

I reached 50 views. Wow Thanks! I hope your enjoying this story :) comment what you want to happen in the future?

Wordcount: 576