16//Umm

--Time skip to The day before Lilias birthday--
Lilias POV/
It has been a week since my dad left for his job and everyone has been comforting me and Finn ends up sleeping over at my place most nights.

Sophia and I are currently sitting in my apartment watching TV and having our 'girl talk' time. Over the past week or so Finn has been very touchy-feely and I am enjoying his presence more and more if I'm being honest.
I told Sophia every little detail.
"Lia he's dropping hints" Sophia says after I'm finished talking about Finn. "What do you mean?" I ask. " He wants to have sex with you Lilia" Sophia says very loudly. "SHUT UP Sophia!" I shout back. "But he does doesn't he" I add with a smirk. She nods, "and I think it's gonna happen tomorrow night" She responds with a toothy grin. I giggle. "Okay TMI but I'm very excited Sophia! But then again I'm nervous cause what if I do something wrong? Has he done it before?" I ask a bit worried. "Yes uh-he has Lia but it was at a party and he was very drunk" She says reassuring me. " I'll mess up somehow, knowing me" I say leaning my head on her shoulder.
"There's no way to mess it up Lilia , just stick it in ya know?" Sophia says as we both burst into laughter.

-Later-
Lilias POV/
We go next door and the guys are watching tv but Finn isn't there.We all greet each other."Where's Finn?" I ask walking over to the sofa." Asleep, Idk why though cause it's 5pm" Jack responds. I just nod and go into his bedroom. I walk in quietly and close the door. I tip toe over and kneel down. "Finnie"
"Hey boyfriend"
"Finnlard"
I say poking him. He doesn't respond. I kiss his nose then his forehead, then his cheek. I can hear him groan. He moves onto his back , still asleep. I take my shoes off and pull the covers off. I get on top of him so I'm straddling him. I trace my hands up and down his bare chest. He starts to wake up because it tickles him when I do that. "Morning" I say softly as he opens his eyes. "Hey" he says with a big grin and tired eyes. "You look beautiful" He adds. That melts my heart. I smile and lean in to kiss him on the lips. As I do this he places his hand on my waist and pulls me closer.We are kissing passionately when..
"Hey you guys want dinne- Ah fuck sake guys we are in the next room!"
It's Jack.
We stop kissing and I look at Finn and roll my eyes. He laughs at my actions.
"Yes as a matter of fact I do want dinner Jack" I say bluntly. "Pizza in 10 minutes, il let you get back to.." He trails off and closes the door.
I get off Finn and we lay on our sides facing each other. "Why is it mostly always Jack that ruins our moments" I say playing with One of Finns curls.
"Yeah and it was just getting good" He replies while running his finger up and down my bare leg.(I'm wearing shorts btw) I laugh. " but seriously Lia" he says after a few minutes of comfortable silence. I look up at him, " huh?"

"You really are beautiful"

2 updates in one day woo
Word count:581