14//Cheer up Buttercup

Lilias POV/

I hear a knock on the bathroom door so I open it to see Sophia. I let her in. She pulls me into a tight hug. "Sophia im sorry I know its a stupid reason to be crying" I say sniffling. "No! Its not at all I was the exact same when I moved here with the guys, even ask them I was crying most of the plane ride here!" She says laughing. I laugh too. We break from the hug and Sophia hands me a tissue to wipe my eyes.

"Soooo Lia I heard you have a booooyfriend" Sophia says poking my arm trying to change the subject. I nod and giggle. "Yeah we went on the date and he kissed me and I asked him to be my boyfriend but I couldnt get my words out properly so he asked me and then we went back to my place and then you know the rest" I say smiling. "Do you think you guys were gonna you know?" She asks laughing. "I honestly dont know, I hope not cause Ive only known him 2 weeks and Im only 16" I reply. She nods. "Maybe you will get a special birthday present if ya know what I mean" Sophia says wiggling her eyebrows. "Sophiaa!" I shout hitting her arm. We both burst into laughter.

We walk out of the bathroom after 10 minutes to see the guys in the kitchen with Dunkin' Donuts. I walk into the kitchen with a huge grin. Donuts are my favourite. I take a chocolate covered donut and sit at the table beside Finn. He puts his hand on my freehand under the table. "You okay?" He asks. I nod and start to eat my donut.

We decide to go out and do something to take my mind off it since I cant go home cause my dad is packing and ill just get in the way. We decide on the cinema. We get in the car and Wyatt drives, Jaeden in the passenger seat and in the back seat is Jack, Sophia Finn and I. I have to sit on Finns lap cause Wyatt has a tiny car.

Finns POV/

Lilia has to sit on my lap because of Wyatts tiny car. Wyatt isnt really a good driver and we keep going over bumps and where Lilia is sitting doesnt really help the fact that we keep jumping up and down in the car. "Hey noodles stop going over bumps please" I say feeling very awkward. He just laughs and rolls his eyes. "Hey are you okay?" Lilia leans back and rests her head on my shoulder. I just nod and act natural. She sits back up and we go over a big bump.

Shit.

I feel something down there. Fuck. Im praying Lilia doesnt feel it. Oh please God can she just not feel it.

We get out of the car and start to walk into the cinema. I walk beside Jack and take his hat off his head and put it in front of my area. "Hey Finn what are you- HA you got a bone-" I put my hand over his mouth. "Shut up Jack! Please dont tell anyone, I couldnt help it the car was too jumpy" I say removing my hand from his mouth. He pretends to zip his mouth shut and nods.

MIts a snow day and I think im off the rest of the week ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wordcount: 582