19//teehee

⚠️ Mature content warning⚠️
⚠️Sorry children⚠️

Lilias POV/
We are on our way home in a taxi when Finn secretively puts his hand on the inside of my thigh. I feel tingles when he does that. He starts tracing circles on my thigh and then traces his finger up my arm to my neck. I flinch cause it tickles me. When he reaches my neck he wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer. He starts kissing and nibbling on my ear like earlier and that drives me crazy. I place my hand on his belt buckle and undo it. I stick my hand down his pants. It's big , I'm happy. "Lia not here, wait til we get home" Finn whispers while laughing and he buckles his belt again.

We arrive at my apartment and as soon as I close the door behind me Finn has me pinned against it. He starts kissing me passionately and licks my lips, asking for permission and I let him. He trails down my jawline to my neck and hits that same spot. I moan, not meaning for it to be as load as it was. He stops kissing for a second, panting. "Why'd you stop? It was just getting good" I say pouting.
"I love you" He says out of nowhere. I can feel so much joy and excitement that I can't handle it anymore. I jump onto him and wrap my legs around his waist and I start kissing his neck, leaving him hickies for sure. He lifts me into my bedroom and throws me onto the bed. He takes off his shirt to reveal his pale chest. I take of my top leaving me just in a bra and shorts. He leans on top of me and starts kissing my chest and stomach. He pulls off my shorts and starts kissing the inside of my thighs. He then pulls off my underwear and starts exploring. I'm just squirming around and moaning a lot. "Enjoying yourself?" He asks looking up at me. I nod like crazy and he starts kissing up and down my neck and shoulders.
"Fi- Finn stop teasing me" I say while running my hands through his hair while he is sucking on my chest. He stops "What is it that you want Lilia?" He asks while taking his jeans off. I sit up and pull his underwear off him to reveal a huge boner. "I want you" I say and I pull him onto me. We move in rhythm, he is sucking on my neck while I am moaning loudly , grabbing onto his back, definitely going to leave scratches. We slow down after a while and he lies down next to me. I turn on my side to face him. "I love you too Finn" I say still panting . He also turns on his side and cups my face in his hands and kisses my lips very softly.

Too much? I hope not ;)

Word count: 592