9//Date(Part 1)

Lilias POV/

7 p.m

Im in my apartment with Sophia getting ready for my date with Finn. Im so fucking nervous. Sophia picks my outfit. A cropped sweater, mom jeans and my black high top converse. We decided not to dress up too much cause we are just going to TGI Fridays. That sounds like the perfect date to me, I honestly hate fancy places.

Sophia does my makeup and curls a few strands of my already curly/frizzy hair to make it less frizzy. (Idk if that made any sense but-) She puts half of it up in a scrunchy and leaves the bottom half down.(Half up half down).

7.30 p.m

Sophia and I are talking about random shit when we hear a knock on the door. I run over and look through the peephole. I see Finn standing in the hallway while his apartment door is open and hes talking to the guys. I unlock the door, still looking through the peephole. Finn shoos them away. I open the door to see a nervous looking Finn, I guess hes as nervous as I am. Hes wearing a black and white stripy sweater, a bomber jacket, black jeans and some Vans.

His eyes light up when I open the door. "Hey Lia, you look great" He says nervously, scratching the back of his neck. I can feel myself blushing.

"Thanks" I say shyly. "You dont look bad yourself" I reply. "Are you kidding? I look amazing!" Finn says while he spins around. I cant help but laugh at him. Hes so cute!

We get into Finns car and decide on TGI Fridays cause we aint rich ya know.I connect my phone to the car and go to Spotify. "Any suggestions?" I ask Finn. " Im in the mood for some rap what about you?" He replies. "I was thinking the same thing" I put on Juicy by Notorious B.I.G. 

Finn smiles. "Lia we even listen to the same rap music!" He shouts over the music. I laugh and start to sing along.

"IT WAS ALL A DREAM, I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE 

SALT N PEPA AND HEAVY D UP IN THE LIMOUSINE 

HANGIN PICTURES ON MY WALL

EVERY SATURDAY RAP ATTACK. MR MAGIC, MARLY MARL......"

We arrive and TGI and go in to sit down.

"So whats The Finn Wolfhards story?" I ask leaning my head on my hands. "Well," He leans forward, "I grew up in Vancouver Canada, and the guys all lived on the same block as me and we became best friends. When I was 13 I moved to Chicago with my mom because my parents got divorced and I made friends there(ST Cast).  I went back to Canada cause since we were very young we all wanted to move to New York , we all had enough money cause we were saving pretty much our whole lives so we moved here" He finished.(Ik this isnt true but just go with it okay)

"Wow" I say, he had such a great life, and he has amazing friends.We order our food and chat for awhile. Our food arrived and we stuff our faces. Im so comfortable with him, I feel safe with him I feel like I can tell him anything.

Finns POV/

We dig into our food. We talk about the most random shit. This feels amazing, not caring what you say , I feel so comfortable with her, I feel like I can tell her anything. Shes amazing.

We finish eating and decide on ice cream for dessert. We go up to pay and I pay for her.

Lilias POV/

"No Finn il pay for mine" I say pushing his money away. "This is a date though? Isnt the guy meant to pay?" He replies handing the girl the money. "Thanks Finnie" I say blushing. "Cute nickname" He laughs. "I heard Jack use it and I thought it was cute and everyone calls me Lia for short idk why" I reply "Me either, Sophia started that now everyone calls you it" He says as we walk out the door. He opens it for me. "What a gentleman" I say walking out.

wordcount: 709

<3