22//Dates&lovemaking

Lilias POV/
We have decided to go on a double date with Sophia and Wyatt. Sophia and I are getting ready at my place. We hear a knock on the door and it's Finn and Wyatt. Finn looks so great I could rip him out of his clothes right now. "You look beautiful" Finn says to me as I close and lock the door. He wraps his arm around my waist and we head out. We go to a restaurant and sit at our table. "Sophia when did you start knowing you liked Wyatt?" I ask looking at her from across the table. "It was quite a while ago, before we had a thing, he's always been so sweet to me and one day I just realised I liked him". Sophia says clinging her arm around Wyatt who is sitting beside her. "What about you Lia?" She says smirking. "The day he comforted me at the park" I reply looking into Finns eyes while smiling my biggest smile. He leans in and whispers into my ear. "I love you". "Ditto" I reply.
Our food arrives and we dig in. "This is so fucking amazing! Why haven't we been here before?" Finn says with his mouth full of chicken. "It's so expressive that's why" Wyatt replies and Finn nods still eating.
We order desert and while we are waiting, talking about random bullshit, Finn secretively places his hand on my upper thigh and squeezes it. I take his hand and squeeze it. I lean in to his ear. "Later bub" As I lean back to my seat he bites his lip and looks down at my skintight dress.

We get back to our apartments and say goodbye to Sophia and Wyatt. We go to my place." That was so much fun" Finn says and I agree.
We sit and watch tv and I get an urge so I grab his hand and place it on my breast, over my top. He turns to me. "What are you doing" he says laughing. I bite my lip. I see a slight bulge in his pants and i lean over and undo his trousers I pull them off and also pull off his underwear . I get on my knees and open his legs. I don't know where this confidence is coming from, I didn't even have anything to drink. I grab his dick and start tracing up and down the shaft. I kiss the tip and down the shaft and then start to suck. I start to hear him groan and that makes me happy cause I'm trying my best to impress him. I've never given head before so I'm hoping this is good enough. I suck fast and he groans louder. He cums after like 3 minutes. I slurp it and swallow it and smile at him. "Wow what was that for?" He asks, laughing while panting. "I love you that's why" I reply. I sit back down beside him and he leans of top of me causing me to lie back on the couch. He starts kissing me and he sticks his tongue in my mouth. He pulls my dress off and he removes his lips from mine for a second, while pulling away  he bites my lip. He removes my panties and starts rubbing there. As he is doing that he starts kissing my chest and neck. His motions move faster and I start to moan loudly. I can't help my self and I scream "Finn!" He stops kissing me and smirks. "Yes?" He replies. "I need you inside me now" I whisper . He puts a condom on and I smirk as he places his dick inside me. Slow motions at first and my breathe hitches. He starts to move faster and I moan louder and louder. I scream loudly as he thrusts into me and I arch my back. I cum and so does he, in his condom.
"Wow" we both say panting. "Your so fucking amazing" he says as I lie down on the couch beside him. "Your so fucking handsome" I reply. "Your so fucking beautiful and sexy and funny" He replied and it makes my heart melt. "Stop" I say hitting his chest. "What?" He replies as he places multiple kisses on my cheek and neck. I just laugh.

"Your an idiot Finn Wolfhard"      "I love you Lilia Johnson"

734 words