15//Dirty Dancing

Lilias POV//
We walk into the cinema and it's 80s movie week which is fucking  good timing. Dirty Dancing is playing. This is Sophia's favourite 80s movie. She's very excited. We go to get our tickets and popcorn and shit.
"I'll buy your ticket Lia" Finn says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"And I'll buy your popcorn" I respond looking up at him. He nods "Fair enough" we pay for our stuff.
We get inside the cinema room(idk what it's called😂) and sit down in our seats. We get the back row.
Wyatt-Jack-Jaeden-Sophia-Me-Finn  (how we are sitting)
The movie starts and Sophia hits my shoulder a few times , We do this to each other when we are excited.
Half way through the movie Finns casually slips his hand into mine. I look at down and then  up at him, smiling. He lets go then wraps his arm around my shoulder. I lean my head on his shoulder and continue watching the movie.
At the end of the movie(the part where they are doing the final dance) Finn starts whisper singing the song into my ear
"Now I've had the time of my life and I never felt this way before
And I swear this is true" He starts singing louder
"And I owe it all to you"
I sit up and put my hand over his mouth.
"Shhh we are gonna get kicked out" I whisper shout while trying not to laugh. He licks my hand. I gasp and wipe it on his cheek. I keep my hand on his cheek and start to lean in, I kiss him passionately and he kisses back. He puts his arm around my waist under my shirt and starts to move up to my bra. I let go from the kiss and grab his hand.
"Not here bub" I whisper into his ear then I kiss it.
He takes my hand as we watch the end of the movie.
The movie ends and I turn to Sophia and she is sobbing . We stand up and I pull her into a hug. "Cmon let's get something to eat" Jaeden says.
Next door to the cinema is a McDonalds so we go there. We buy our food and sit down in a booth.
Wyatt-Finn-Me
Jack-Jaeden-Sophia
As we are all eating our food I can feel someone's hand on the inside of my thigh. I look down then up at Finn and he smirks and caresses my thigh.
'What's gotten into him today? He's so touchy-feely' I think to myself. I'm not gonna lie Im into it.
We are all eating when Sophia says something.
"Lilia what's are we gonna do for you birthday?! We only have like a week and a half to plan it!" Everyone nods while eating.
"Idk I was thinking of just sitting at home and watching movies or something" I respond while eating a fry.
"No Lia we do that most days why not do something out of your comfort zone like going clubbing" Wyatt says
" Or jumping out of a plane" Jack adds while his mouth filled with some of his burger.
"I think il go with Wyatts idea, seems like the safe option here" I say and everyone nods and continues eating. "I can't wait" Finn says and I lean my head on his shoulder.

I hope your enjoying this? I'm so close to 100 reads! thank you <333
Word count:586