8//Pancakes

Lilia POV/

Sophia and I walk back into her apartment and the guys are all awake.We walk in and they all turn to us and smile. We smile back and me and Finns eyes meet. I smile shyly and look away. We decide to have pancakes today , everyone is excited cause apparently Sophia makes the worlds best pancakes. She starts to make the pancakes and I walk over and sit down on the L couch inbetween Jaeden and Jack. They are watching Friends. On the other couch is Wyatt. Finn went to the store to get toppings for the pancakes.

Out of nowhere Jack nudges me with his elbow. I turn to him.

"Dude what the fuck?" I say feeling very annoyed cause I was happy watching TV.

"Soooo, you and Finn?" He says smirking. I look across the room to see Wyatt wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh awkwardly.

"What about us?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. 

"So you like him huh?" Jaeden asks. I look at him wide eyed.

"He told you?" I say. ughh now theyre never gonna shut up about it.

"And so you didnt tell Sophia then?" Wyatt asks sarcastically.

"Fair point" I reply.

"And your going on a date with him later?" Jaeden asks excitedly.

"Yup" I say.

"How was the kiss Lia?" Jack asks, I roll my eyes.

"Im guessing Finn already told you how it was" I say bluntly.

"Yup he said you kissed him outta nowhere, and yous made out" He replies. 

"What else did he say?" I ask getting a bit more interested.

"He said the kiss was amazing and he really likes you, like a whole lot. He talks about you all the time you know?" He says happily.

I cant help but smile. "Really?" I ask, they all nod. Finn walks in the door with a brown bag , he places it on the table and takes out all the topping for the pancakes. I get up and go to the kitchen to talk to Sophia. The pancakes smell amazing. "MMMM" I say as I walk into the kitchen. Sophias listening to Mac DeMarco as she makes the pancakes. "Guess what" I say jumping up to sit on the kitchen counter. "What?" She asks.

"Jack told me that Finn thought the kiss was amazing and he really likes me alot and he talks about me all the time." I say excitedly.

"Hey thats great! Yeah when your not here he really does never stop talking about you" She replies, placing a huge stack of pancakes in the middle of the kitchen table." GUYS PANCAKES" Sophia yells.They all come running in and Finn brings in the toppings and puts them in the middle of the table. I sit inbetween Jack and Finn. We all dig in and I put lemon and sugar on my pancake. My favorite! I look over at Wyatt while he rolls up his pancake, sticks the whole thing in his mouth then pours maple syrup into his mouth. "Gross!" Sophia shouts. I make a disgusted face. The rest of the guys do it too. Jack chokes on his and Jaeden hits him on the back causing him to spit out his pancake. It was gross.

Boring filler chapter, Im gonna start making the chapter a bit shorter but put out more,

dw im not gonna make them too short, about this length ^^

word count:551

<3