H2O x reader

(Um I thought I was going to stop this but some of you wanted me to continue so I will. I hope you like it)

(H2ODelirious POV)

I sighed as I walked up to the school. I looked around to see my friends hanging around a tree talking to someone who I didn't recognize. I raised an eyebrow as I walked up to the gang. I saw Evan had his arm around a smaller girl while they both were laughing. I poked Tyler on his shoulder to get his attention an ask him what was going on. "Oh hey Del this is (y/n) Evans little cousin (y/n)." He said as he pointed to the smaller girl. I just smiled an nodded. "Oh Evan who is that in the mask?" She asked as she looked at me in a confused expression. "Oh that is our friend Delirious or Del as we call him." He said as he gave me a high five. I smiled an laughed as I put my arm around Lui's shoulders. "Yeah I am H2ODelirious or you can call me Del if you want I don't care." "Um hiya Del I am (y/n) an if you don't mind me asking why do you have that jason mask on?" I stiffened an looked at the ground. "Oh um sorry Del I didn't tell her about that I forgot. Um (y/n) Del doesn't like to show his face for personal reasons so we try not to talk about it but I think it is ok since I forgot to tell you not to ask about it." I just sat in silence as Evan continued to explain why. "Oh I am so sorry for asking about your mask Delirious I didn't know it was personal." I looked at her an smiled as I waved my hand. "Nah it's cool you didn't know but again that is mine an Evans fault for not telling you so don't worry about it." I smiled even though she couldn't really see it. I laughed as Nogla started to scream as Marcel chased him around with a spoon yelling prison shank. "I'M SORRY MAN I DIDN'T MEANT TO LOOK AT YOU IN THE SHOWER I'M SORRY!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I fell on the ground from laughing so hard along with Craig an Brock. "Hey that's right you blew me up get him!" Evan yelled in a joking tone as him, Tyler an Bryian chased Nogla along with Marcel. I continued to laugh an looked up to see (Y/n) looking kinda confused at us. "Oh we make videos an it is from one of the videos we made a while back." I explained as I got up an picked up my bag. I smiled as she started to giggle. I could feel a small blush forming on my face. I am so glad I still have my mask on right now because i don't feel like getting teased about the blush on my face. I smiled as We all walked to class for the day. I smiled more when I saw that (y/n) was in out class. Soon the teacher walked in and made us take our seats.