Vanoss x reader preview part 3

((y/n)'s POV)

I sighed as i finished wrapping Evans wounds. "I'm glad you heal fast but still need to cover it so Sydney wont see." He nodded. "So what were you girls talking about?" "Nothing just girl talk." "i get that but can i know what?" i shook my head no and smirked. "If i told you it wouldn't be girl talk then would it?" He laughed and smiles. I sighed an put the medkit away. As i walked back Wildcat was whispering something in Kelly's ear. "What are you two talking about?" They just smirked making me confused. "Kelly you didn't." She nodded making me grab wildcats shirt. "If you even dare tell him i will end you." Wildcat just laughed. Making me get more mad. "What's going on here?" Evan asked making me back off. "Nothing just playing with Tyler." I said as I went into the kitchen. "Hey you making food?" "Yeah." I said as I started to get the ingredients to make a sandwich. "Can you make me a sandwich?" "No." i said playfully. "Aw why not?" "Because i don't want to." I said as i brought out a plate full of sandwiches. "Here everyone." I said while handing out the sandwiches. Once everyone got their sandwich Sydney walked in with a kinda confused expression. "I thought you would be gone by now. Oh well." She said as she walked over to Evan and kissed his cheek making me get angry. I wish he didn't like her. But what else can I do. I thought as I put away the plate the sandwiches were on. "So Evan did you think about what we talked about this morning?" "Yes Sydney and the answers the same. No i'm not." I looked at Evan with a confused expression. "Its nothing (Y/n)." He said as he ate his sandwich.

~~~Hour later~~~

(Evan's POV)

I sighed as i looked at the clock to see it was getting late. Man how long have we been talking? I thought as i looked at the gang. I smiled as i looked at everyone. I missed this. "Guys i hate to say it but it's getting late." Everyone looked at the clock and sighed. "Man i don't want to go yet." "You guys can stay over if you want, i have plenty of rooms." I said as i got up. They all nodded and followed me to the rooms. I smiled as everyone went into their rooms. I made my way to mine only to hear Sydney complaining about (Y/n) in front of her. I quickly hid being the wall and listened closely. "Why do you have to be here? It was just fine when it was just me and Evan but then you had to walk into the picture. You had to go and ruin everything." Soon Wildcat walked out and saw me hiding. "Dude what's going on? what's with all the yelling?" he whispered. I put my finger to my mouth to tell him to be quite and point to the wall. He walked over and listened as well. "I don't know why he keeps you here but, if i get my way your out of here and Evan will be mine only." "Sydney your insane Evan won't get rid of me. I know you know my secret but that doesn't change anything. As long as i'm his friend i'm not going anywhere." "Your right i know you like Evan but you can't have him." "I know and i'm not trying to take him away from you Sydney." "You better not be or there will be consequences." I looked to Wildcat and sighed quietly. He just shook his head and looked around the corner. To see if the coast was clear. Soon the girls left and went into their rooms leaving me and wildcat alone. "Man that's harsh. Evan i didn't know she was like that." I nodded and sighed again. "I told you before. I hope this will end soon." I said as i went into my room. Wildcat nodded and went back to his room. I walked into my room and thought as i sat on my bed. I wonder when Sydney started to become like this or has she always been this way without me knowing. I thought as i looked at my hand. "Ugh what do i do?" I thought as i got ready for bed.

~~~Next day~~~

((Y/n's POV)

I sighed as i walked down the street to the bakery to get Sydney her cake. Even though i don't like her i have to be nice for Evans sake. But before i could get the bakery i was grabbed by one of Bat owls enemies. "Eletrica?!" I screamed as i tried to get free. "That's right." "Let me go!" "Nope i'm going to use you to get to Bat owl." She said as she dragged me away from my spot. "BAT OWL COME OUT AND FIGHT ME OR YOUR PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND WILL GET IT!"

(What will happen?  i don't know you will just have to wait and see bye!)

(Edited how should i end this story? comment down below how you want this to end.)