Vanossx reader super hero edition (preview)

(Evan's POV)

I sighed as i saved another person. "Thank you Vanoss." "No problem citizen." I said as i ran off. I walked into my mansion to see my girlfriend and my best friend. Well girl-friend anyway. I took off my mask and hid it in my pocket and sighed. "Rough day hun?" (y/n) asked. I nodded an kissed Sidney on the cheek. "Hey love." i said to Sydney as i walked over to hug (Y/n). She's the only one who new of my secret identity. So where are we going tonight love?" Sidney asked as she fixed her dress. I sighed again. Honestly i was so tired, and i didn't feel like spending so much money.Sydney is always going to such expensive places. I was about to say something but (y/n) said something. "Sidney i think hes tired, i mean he did have business meetings all day." Yeah business meetings. I thought as i looked at Sydney.

(Sydney's POV)

"Oh yeah that's true." I said as calm as i could. (y/n) is so annoying. How come he keeps her around.

(Evan's POV)

I smiled. "Thanks babe." I said as i made my way to my study to put my stuff away. As I did (y/n) walked in. "You ok Evan?" I nodded and motioned for us to talk in the other room which was sound proof. "Yeah i'm fine i'm just tired." She nodded and kissed my cheek. "That's from Tyler's girlfriend. She said she and the guys miss hanging out with you." I nodded and sighed. "I know but what can i do?" "We got to keep our identity a secret, and then there's Sydney." i said as fixed my mask on the dummy. I sighed as i hugged (Y/n). "I know but don't worry everything will work out.