Vanoss x Reader preview part 2

(y/n's pov)

I sighed as i left the study. "HEY!" I quickly looked up to see Sydney come up. "Yeah?" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE STUDY WHEN I'M NOT EVEN ALOUD TO GO IN THERE?!" I shrugged and kept a calm expression. "Well i'm only going to tell you this once. Stay away from Evan. Got that?" "Um no." i said bluntly. "What did you say?" "I said no. Because he's my friend.So i'm not going to stay away from him." "Look bitch he's mine and if you ever kiss him again i will get you got that?" I nodded but kept a blank expression. (i'm pretty sure his girlfriend is nice but for the story she's going to be mean) "ERRR!" She said as she walked away.

(No one's POV)

Unbeknownst to the two, Evan was listening to everything. "Hum." he said as he went into his room. Sydney and him slept in different room. Sydney room was to the right while (y/n)'s was to the left.

(Evan's POV)

Ugh what should i do. Ever since i started dating Sydney i haven't seen the guys even in my super hero mode. "I know i will invite them over." I said to none in particular. I quickly texted everyone.

~~Next day~~

(Evan's POV)

I woke up with a smile on my face. Great today is the day the others come over. I thought as i got dressed and ran downstairs. I ran to the kitchen to see (y/n) there. "(y/n)" i said as i ran up to her hugging her. "Woah there cowboy whats the rush?" she said as she looked up at me. "The guys and their girlfriends are coming over." "What really?" she asked making me nod my head. "Wait i'm not even ready.I look like shit" she said as Sydney came in. Sydney just smiled at that comment making me frown. (Y/n) then ran out of the kitchen and to her room to get ready. I just laughed as got some food. "Evan?" "Yeah Sydney?" "Why do you even keep her around?" i thought for a second. ""Cause she's my friend." I said as i finished making my breakfast. "I get that but i don't understand why she lives here with us when it could be just you and me." She said I frowned more and looked at her. "Cause Sydney she's my friend since childhood.So i'm going to give her what i have as she did for me." "Ugh but you don't need her. You only need me." Sydney said as she got her some food. I sighed and looked at her. "I'm not going to make her leave and that's final." I just sat there with a blank expression. So Sydney wouldn't get mad. I don't feel like dealing with her and her moods right now.