Chack part 3

(jack's POV)

 I blushed an groaned. "Stop." She just laughed. (Again their being watched by chase) I rolled my eyes and went back to working on my robots. "So what do you want to do?" "I just want to finish working on my bots before we get teleported again." She nodded and went to bed.

~~~Seconds later when Jack fell asleep~~~

(Jack's POV in dream land)

I woke up in the garden again. Oh no not again. "Back again spicer?" Shit! I thought as I looked behind me to see Chase. "Uh hi again Chase." "Why did you return Spicer?" "I don't know Chase. I don't know " I said as I walked away from Chase. I must be sleeping again. I smiled and sighed. "What has you happy Spicer?" "I'm asleep so this is all a dream." I said as I smiled. I laughed and sat down. "Now to wait for Casey to wake me up." I thought as I sat down. "So you think this is all a dream Spicer?" I nodded as I looked around me. As I looked around I touched one of the flowers and waited. "Ugh what's taking her so long?"

~~~What feels like an hour but really it's only been 5 minutes~~~

(Jack's POV Still)

I sighed as i closed my eyes. When i opened them. i jumped back in fright as i saw Chase stand 2 inches away from me. "C-chase don't do that." He just smirked and moved closer. "Why Spicer? Isn't this what you wanted?" He said as he got closer. I kept scooting backwards only to have my back hit one of the walls. DAMIT! I thought as i quickly looked around. "EEP!" Was all i could muster up to say when Chase put both his hands on either side of my head. Casey come on and wake me up. Before he could do anything,i woke up to Casey shaking my shoulder. "Jack are you ok? You were breathing kinda hard." I nodded and wiped the sweat off of my head. "Casey don't say anything but i have been having dreams about chase almost doing something to me." She just giggled. "Wow your mind must really want him." I nodded my head and rubbed my face. I sighed and looked at my table. I wonder why these dreams are happening now. I thought about the dreams. Maybe they will stop. I thought as i ate a pudding cup. Mmm banana. I thought as i ate more of my pudding cups. "Maybe it will end soon." I thought as finished my pudding cups. I hope so. I went back to my lab to see Casey talking to Chase through one of his portals. "Hey Casey." She just waved and continued her conversation with Chase. I went to work on one of my bots. "I will continue this conversation with you later Chase." She said as she closed the portal. I sighed as i finished the robot as she went to the fridge to get her something to eat. I soon started another sketch. I hope i can stay awake this time. I thought as i kept sketching.

~~~An hour later~~~

I sighed as i finished the sketch. Ismiles and finished my next chameleon bot. Good now i can sell this and get some money. "Casey?" "Yeah?" "Who should i sell this bot to?" I asked as she thought. "Um how about that gangster you hang out with sometimes?" "Nah he might try to screw me over." She nodded and continued to think about who to sell it to."What about Katnappe?" I nodded and called Katnappe. "Hey Katnappe its Jack." "What do you want Jack?" "I was asking if you wanted to buy a new chameleon bot i just built." "Why would I want one of the bots YOU built?" I sighed. "I thought you would want it to help you fight the monks or Chase." I said while looking at some other sketches i had laying around. "Well it would help but i don't know." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "If you don't want it i'll hang up and call someone else." "WAIT!" I smirked and waited. "Yes?" "I'll take it." I smiled and sighed a bit. "Alright." I said as i hung up after her telling me where to send it.