Jack Spicer x Chase Young? maybe

(Casey's POV)

I sighed as jack went on about how Chase looked in battle. I rolled my eyes an looked at him with an "i don't care look" "Casey do you really have to be changed into his form when you visit?"i nodded an hoped down. "Its to help you grow a pair an learn to grow up an ask him out." I said as i hung from the rafters. At that my eye started to flash red. "Well i'm being summoned by Wuya but i think i will ignore it." So what are you going to do?" "you know that she could be summaning you for Chase an you will get in trouble." i shrugged an hit my head to make the flashing stop. "Well if i go, your coming with me so which is it?" He just rolled his eyes an went back to work. I sighed. Soon i felt myself being teleported. "JACK!" He quickly turned around an grabbed onto me as we were both teleported. As he grabbed on we both were teleported to Chase's citadel an placed into a bubble. I changed into a rhino an popped the bubble. As i did Jack fell to the floor since he didn't have his hela-pack. "Jack are you ok?" He nodded an dusted himself off. I floated in the air an yawned. "What is it Wuya?" "Don't give me that attitude young lady." i shrugged an helped Jack to his feet. "And why is he here?" I growled at Wuya. "Oh that's right he's your friend." "Why am i here?" "Because another wu's been activated." "So? it's yours and Chase's job not mine i'm free to hang with Jack." She growled an grabbed my arms with a powerful grip. "YOU INSOLENT FOOL!" I just kept a blank expression on my face as she continued to yell at me. "IF ANYONE IS A FOOL IT IS YOU WUYA FOR BELIEVING THAT I WOULD HELP YOU, WHEN ALL I AM TO DO IS JUST TAKE CARE OF THE CATS WHILE YALL ARE GONE!" "Don't you dare yell at me shapeshifter." "I will yell at you all i want Hag!" I growled as i go in Wuya's face. She just growled an started to make an energy ball. We could hear Chase laughing in the background. I growled more as i walked over to Jack. "I'm leaving an DON'T call me again unless its to take care of the cats." I said as i walked out with Jack. "I see what you go through everyday." I nodded an walked toward the monks temple. "I hope they remember that i'm a friendly now." I nodded. "I hope Dojo remembers me." "What do you mean?" "We used to know each other a long time ago." "Really? You never told me that." "That's because i forgot about him until i saw him the first day i met you." He nodded an smiled. "I'm glad i met you on that day though you have made my life fun since then." i nodded and smiled. I knocked on the door and waited. "Maybe their not home?" I shrugged as we waited. "Hello?" I said as i knocked. "One second." A young female said as she opened the large door. "Oh hey Kimiko." Jack said. I just waved an nodded. "Hey Jack. Whos your friend?" "Oh this is Casey. My friend an apparently she knows Dojo." I nodded again. "Oh really?" I nodded "Um ok come on in an i will get him." We both nodded an walked into a took a seat. "DOJO A FRIENDS HERE TO SEE YOU!" "Really i wonder who it is?" I smiled an started to hum loudly. "Wait a second... That can't be...." "But it is Dojo my old friend." When he came out he smiled an slithered over to hug me. "CASEY! It's been too long." I smiled an hugged back. "I know, i know Dojo." He started to cry. "I'm sorry for not visiting but you know how Chase and Wuya can be." "I know but still." "WAIT SHE WORKS FOR CHASE?" "No i just cat-sit for him. But Wuya tries to make me work for them. But i don't." I said as i yawned. "Oh that's right you must be hungry right?" I nodded walked into the dojo room. "Oh Kimiko who was at the door?" Master Fung asked. "A friend of Dojo." I just waved an smiled. "It's great to see you again Casey." I nodded to master Fung an waved. "I hope Chase has been treating you well." I nodded. "You don't talk much do you partner?" "I cleared my throat. "I do it's just that i don't know any of you yet so i keep quiet. Clay nodded and fixed his hat. "Ok so who is everyone here master Fung?" "I apologize these are my students, Kimiko, Omi, Clay and Raymundo." I nodded and bowed to everyone. "I hope you know that chase is our enemy an so was spicer." I nodded. "I do know i'm friends with spicer after all." I said as i fixed one of my tails. As i finished fixing my tail i felt someone pull it. "AH!" I yelled as i grabbed my tails.

(Jack's POV)

I quickly jumped when Casey screamed. I looked to see Omi pulling one of her tails. "OMI STOP YOUR HURTING HER!" I yelled as i got her tail free for her. I hugged her cause she was crying. "It's alright he didn't know." She was shaking. I hope she's alright. "You good? She nodded an calmed down. "That's good." i said as i rubbed her back. I smiled an patted her on the head. "Ok now to the reason why we are here." I said as i looked at everyone. "We're here cause Casey wanted to visit Dojo." Dojo slithered up Casey's arm and hugged her. "I missed you Casey." I laughed a bit. I hope they like her. I thought as Kimiko looked Casey up and down. "I don't like her."

(Casey's Pov)

I rolled my eyes and looked at the girl. "Kimiko was it?" She nodded and glared at me.

I cleared my throat an looked at her. "I don't care if you don't trust me i'm here to see Dojo not you. So if you would kinda back off, i'm going to borrow Dojo." I said as i walked away with Dojo on my arm. "Dojo Lets go hand out and you can show me around ok?" He nodded and smiled.

~~~Some Time Later~~~

(Jack's POV)

I went back to my lab and waited for Casey to finish with Dojo. I sighed as i finished another changing robot. Why am i even building these anyway. I guess it gives me something to do. I wonder if i could build a new type of robot. I thought as i started to sketch out the plans. "I hope this one turns out good." I said to no one around. I laughed a bit and finished my sketch. I hope this works.

~~Seconds later~~~

(Jack's POV)

I sighed as i finished making my robot there the perfect servant bot. I smiled and wiped the grease off my hands. Ok now that that's done i am going to rest. I sighed again and took a seat. I hope Casey's having fun. As i finished my thought she walked into the lab with a soda in her hand. "So how'd it go?" I asked as i took a sip of her soda. "It was good except Kimiko kept following me around." I nodded. "That must have sucked cause then you and Dojo couldn't catch up." She nodded. "So any luck getting any courage?" I just groaned. "Enough with that i'm not going to ask him out." I said as i rolled my eyes. "So why not? You like him don't you?" I nodded and sighed. "No i'm not going to ask him cause i know he will reject me as soon as i asked."

(Normal pov)

But what poor Jack doesn't know is that they were being watched by an evil eye. Chases eye. He knew about the teens feeling and thought about what he heard. "Hmmm. Very interesting." He said as he sat back in his chair.

(Back to Jacks POV)

I sighed as i finished the argument with Casey. "Enough i'm not asking and that's final." She sighed an went to check out my new robot. "Robot get us something to drink." I said as i ate my sandwich i had made earlier. "Yes sir." The robot said as he went off to the kitchen. I hope it works. "Ok so what's with the new robot?" I shrugged an looked at some blueprints i had. "I don't know i felt like building a new robot." I said as i flipped the page to see another blueprint. So now that we got everything out of the way what do you want to do?" She shrugged and laughed a bit. "What's so funny?" "I just realized i left my shit at the citadel." I laughed to an grabbed her arm. "Lets go get your shit."