Sonadow with shapeshifters

the beginging 

(Shadow's POV)

I sighed as i walked into the backyard of my house to find Casey and Ace swimming in the pool. Me an Rouge are the only people that know their secret. Their secret about being shapeshifters. So because of that secret i have to protect them from eggman or he will try to kidnap them and run test on them to help build a new robot to try and take over the world. "Hey guys have fun while i was at work?" I asked as i sat on one of the deck chairs i had around the pool. "Oh hey shadow." Casey said while she dived into the water. "Hey dude, what's up?" Ace said as he shook off the extra water. I sighed as i leaned back in my chair. "Rough day at work?" I nodded an waited for Rouge to come over. "So did you guys shapeshift or anything while i was gone?" They both shook their heads no. I nodded as i put my shades on. "So i take it you guys wanna do that now to get rid of that excess power?" They both nodded and wags their tails. I smiled but then sighed as i thought about the problem they have with their powers with it they have excess power they need to burn an the only way for them to get rid of the excess power is for them to change forms or to change their voices. But they can't while me and rouge are at work cause we never know when one of eggman's robots or lackeys are around. I used one of the gadgets i got tails to make to scan the area. I looked at the screen to see there was no robots or hidden microphones around. I nodded an waited for them to start whatever they were about to do. I watched as Ace started clapping an tapping his foot.

~~During the song~~

(Sonic's POV)

I was walking down the street looking for shadow to give him a package from his boss that he forgot at the office. I wonder why his boss didn't try calling him. I shrugged as i continued walking only to stop at the sudden sound of Music being played loudly in the area. I raced around the neighborhood. Shadow can wait a second i an curious now. I soon got to the last house on the block an stopped to check the backyard looking for the noise. I stopped to see to twins singing an dancing around while Rouge and Shadow danced. I watched as the two twins sang but the voices didn't match their bodys. I blinked a couple times to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me. I slowly found myself walking into the back yard. Soon the female twin started singing like a guy. To be sure they weren't lip syncing i looked around to see if there was any radios playing but i couldn't find any. "Surrender to this moment like the day to the night." "I'm falling, falling faster we go." they sang together. I smiled an clapped my hands only to have everyone jump.

(Shadow's POV)

I jumped at the clapping noise an turned to see sonic and quickly grabbed Casey before she could freak out. "Whoa there hun." Rouge said as she tried to calm Casey down. I growled at Sonic and grabbed him by his neck. "WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING. HERE?!" I said in a deep growl. "Uh well your boss called me to deliver a package to you because you forgot it at the office." He said as he showed me a box. I raised an eyebrow an handed it to Rouge for her to open. I put Sonic down after i scanned him with the metal detector. I quickly grabbed his arm an dragged him into the house along with Casey and Rouge grabbed Ace. I quickly locked all the doors an windows. I quickly looked out the shades an then quickly shut them. I looked at Sonic with an angry scowl. "NEXT. TIME. CALL." I flicked my eyes to see if Casey or Ace was ok. "Tell me hedgehog how much did you see?" "Well I saw them two singing and dance along with you two." I was about to sigh until he started up again."I also saw her singing like a guy with no radio for her to lip sync to." I felt myself go pale in the face as i quickly looked at Casey. "Um that's because i have the speaker hidden so robbers can't steal it." Rouge said while a smile. I nodded as i held Casey's face trying to calm her down. I kneeled in front of her an gave her a small smile. I watched as she started to calm down an wag her tail. I laughed a bit an rubbed her on her head. I got up off my knee an walked over to Ace and checked his eyes for any problems. "Um Shadow what are you doing?" I growled at Sonic an then went back to checking Ace for any problems from being scared. I sighed as i finished the examination and looked at Sonic. "Now Sonic i have to ask you not to tell anyone what you have saw here." "Why?" I growled an sighed. "Please just don't." I looked at Sonic to see his eyes go wide. "Well it must be important for me not to say anything, because Shadow said please." I rolled my eyes and started to shove Sonic out the door. "Now wait a second Shadow i think you have some Explaining as to why i haven't seen those hedgehogs before." I groaned before i stopped shoving Sonic out of the door. "Fine i will introduce them to you but you can't tell the others about them." I said as he nodded. I sighed and pointed to Casey. "That is Casey and the male hedgehog is her twin Ace." He waved an smiled. "Hi sorry about the scare earlier." They nodded an then i shoved him out of the house and locked the door. "That was close." I said. Everyone nodded. "Ok from now on no more doing that outside." We all agreed.

(Sonic's POV)

I sighed as Shadow slammed the door in my face. I wonder why he doesn't want me to tell anyone about those strange hedgehog. I shrugged as I made my way to Tails house. I walked in to see Knuckles, Amy and Cream there as well. I waved an coughed as Amy squeezed me too hard. "A-a-amy t-t-to tight." I took a deep breath as Knuckles got her off of me. I nodded to Knuckles an walked to Tails. "Hey Sonic." I just nodded an sat down looking at the floor in thought. "Is something wrong Sonikku?" I kinda cringed when she said that. "Amy please don't call me that i have already asked you not to. An to answer your question i don't know I went to Shadows to deliver a package but then when i got there-" I stopped for a second to think about if i should tell them or not. I shrugged an continued. "Anyway once i got there, there was some music playing from the backyard and people were singing. So i went to the backyard to see who it was an i see these twins singing and dancing." "So what's weird about that?" I looked to Cream as she finished. "Well the weird thing is that the female twin was singing like a guy and i looked to see if there was a radio they were lip syncing to but i couldn't find any." I said as i watched the others think. "Well maybe they had a hidden radio." I nodded. "I thought that but the other weird thing is that when i let them know i was there the twins started acting terrified, like i was going to hurt them." I watched as everyone looked at each other. "That sounds like they are hiding something." I nodded. "I think we should go look."