part 13 i think

By the time the holidays were over, both Sherlock and John had put James out of their mind, and were instead focused on trying to creep out as many homophobes at hogwarts as possible.

"Oh come on, we've been together for how long? People must know by now. If they were gonna get creeped out, it would've been ages ago!" John argued.

"But we haven't flaunted it enough" Sherlock retorted. "Only the people we talk to actually know"

"Oh yeah. That one time in the middle of the dance, when we made out in front of the whole school" John laughed "Absolutely no-one saw that"

Sherlock stopped walking for a second. John knew he won.

Just at that point, they turned into King's Cross Station, and found themselves face on with Sirius and James (of the Potter sort).

"John! Sherlock!" Sirius exclaimed "Funny seeing you here"

"Completely" John replied sarcastically "I wasn't at all expecting to see anyone from my school when I came here. Not at all"

"Oh shut up, smart-arse" Sirius smirked. "Anyway, did you guys hear I got a girlfriend?"

"Of course they didn't, Padfoot. How would they have heard?" James interluded.

"Right yeah" Sirius replied. "Anyway, she's a muggle and I met her at a party and she's really hot and has-"

"Anyway," James interrupted, pointing to the clock on the wall, "We need to hurry, or we'll be late."

And with that, they set off towards the train.

The train ride was just as normal. Sherlock and John found a separate compartment to the marauders, and shared their choclate frogs, and fizzing whizbees, and all of that with each other, until the train finally pulled into the station.

This, however, is where things went wrong.

Not at first, of course. It was all fine and dandy until the horseless carts were taking them through Hogsmeade.

"I've started re-reading the Sherlock Holmes books you gave me" Sherlock started.

"I'm glad you like them... I mean, I was worried you'd find them boring, or solve the murder before Holmes" John remarked.

Just then, the carriage halted, as if it was scared of something, and there was someone running towards them.

"Oh shit" John whispered, barely audible, recognising the manic expression of the man.

"What is it?" Sherlock asked, grabbing his boyfriend's hand. He could tell by John's tiny jerks that he was scared of whoever this was.

"Sherlock, you need to go" John muttered, without moving.

"But I-" Sherlock tried.

"Just go... Please?" John plead.

Sherlock unwillingly stepped out of the carriage, but didn't move very far, ready to assist John with whatever was happening.

"John Hamish Watson, you son of a bitch! I thought I was through with this bullshit when Felix got hit by that car" The man said, slightly louder than he would. He was only a few feet away now.

The memory pained John as he remembered. The last time he'd had anything close to a boyfriend, when he was eight, and he watched him die.

"Sherlock, you can come out of hiding. I know you're around" John called.

Sherlock crawled out from underneath the carriage. "Who the hell do you think you are? To just barge in here and say things like that and upset John-"

"Sherlock..." John interrupted "Shut up. He's my dad"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't even know anymore. I guess this one has plot, but it's written in such a way that it doesn't even matter. I tried, I guess...

Meh, anyway. I guess we'll see what happens next week.

Dedicated to _-Potterwholock-_ because man, what a fantastic person.